🌌"𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"🌌

After the kiss the two were silent for a bit. Twizzly sat on the couch, and said nothing. She laid down, and looked up at Raspberry's ceiling. "idiot.." she muttered to herself, "did you say something?" Raspberry who had been on the other side of the couch, perked up. "Mhm, but don't worry about it, its nothing." Twizzly set her gaze on her, and the two locked eyes for a split second. It didn't take long till nightfall, and the storm was still going. Twizzly had fallen asleep on the couch and Raspberry had gone to bed in her room. Twizzly woke up in the middle of the night, she couldn't sleep well because of the storm. "goddamned rain.." she sighed, and grabbed one of Raspberry's jackets without asking. She head over to the balcony and stood looking out to the kingdom. She remained there for a while. In silence until she heard a familiar voice come up behind her. "using my jacket without permission, huh?" Raspberry wrapped her arms around Twizzly's waist,. "You could have asked you know, but, what are you doing up so late?" Raspberry's voice seemed concerned for a moment, "..." Twizzly continued to look out into the kingdom.
"Are you okay?"
"I guess.."
"what's wrong?"
"I just..I don't know.."
"What is it? Are you uncomfortable with my arms? Do you want me to back away?"
"no no it's just- I can't sleep and I.."
"You what?"
Twizzly blushed, "...I want cuddles.." Raspberry smiled, "so you aren't afraid to commit crimes, but are afraid to ask for cuddles from your own girlfriend?" She laughed. "Just cuddle me.." Twizz replied. Raspberry picked her up, and carried her over to the couch. She gently placed her down before letting herself fall ontop of her.