Liu'er Mihou and Wukong Meeting (Part 2, angst)

ehe angst, i hope this hurts you all (jokejokejoke pls don't cancel me)

A few weeks have passed.

It was a sunny day, the winds just perfect. the sunbeams shining upon the waters, it was truly a beautiful scene.

wukong and the others were playing a game, except it was hide and seek. it was a fun game, so he was interested in this.
mihou on the other hand, he was left at the top of the mountain. laying down at the same peach tree, he was a bit bored without his new friend. he yawned, getting up and taking a stick, using it to draw in the sand.

wukong eventually moved from his hiding place, smirking mischievously as he climbed into a tree. he almost got found, but he escaped successfully. he went to mihou; at their favourite peach tree.

"heya mac!"
"eh-? oh. hello wukong, what're you doing? aren't you supposed to be playing with your other friends?"

Mihou didn't really like that wukong had other friends... so he acted a bit distant with wukong, and because of their meeting a few weeks ago.

S: "huh? uhh... well yea!! but i decided to come here to hide... and! to hangout with you, soooo!!"
M: "hmph... well, thats okay i guess."
S: "are... are you mad? what's the problem?"
M: "nothing, im just. tired. so id suggest you leave me alone and go play, alright?"
S: "what? no, i just got here, now what's up?"

M:
"... i dont like that your always hanging out with your friends... i'm supposed to be your friend as well, its not fair... i dont wanna be left alone... please don't leave me as well wukong. your my only hope right now. its not even a joke anymore... i dont want you hanging out with them because i'm scared ..."

S: "...scared?"
M: "scared that you'll end up forgetting me and leaving me to rot!!"

mihou was almost in tears, when suddenly a tear drop flowed down his face. wukong was shocked, he had never seen... ANY of his friends act this way. he didn't know what to do, what to say... but he got the courage to speak up.

S:
"mac ... i know how you feel. don't worry, you'll always be here with me. i'm here. its okay. i wont leave you mihou, dont worry okay? i'll always be here for you, and you'll always be here for me as well, i promise.. i will never do that."

M: "...promise?"
S: "promise."

the two embraced, wukong feeling bad for how the black furred monkey felt. after comforting mihou, he felt reassured and calmed down a bit but couldn't keep himself from sobbing into the golden monkeys chest, it was a little hard to handle since he has never felt this way for a friend.

(ps. please give me ideas)