Freaky Time (nsfw)

Mr birling and Mrs Birling were now in the bedroom,profusely making out.Their tongues spinning together like a windmill on a windy, sunny, day. Her hair fell on her face, Mr birling ceressed her cheek with his soft, delicate skin. She grabbed his warm hand and then grabbed the other as violently and as erotic as their sex; against the mattress. Mr Birling undressed her like a rapid sex craved maniac , which he was. Her clothes drenched on the floor, thrown away like nothing. She bent over and breathed in his ear Arthur~. Her breath was warm and fleshy, his face was dripping wet, she licked the drop of swear from his face; her saliva marking and engraving his face, sticky as the cum that would be later, on her horny face.

Mr Birling undressed himself till he was completely naked, ass and all. Mrs Birling licking him all the way down to the bellend of his succulent penis. Her breasts sinking into his skin like a cushion. Before she could reach the paradise that she egarely wanted. She rubbed his blush coloured nipples together creating friction and a whole lot of enjoyment. He kept gasping and gasping but would never moan her name. Rather adigated,she did it harder twisting his nipples like a spinner. Harder and harder, awaiting for him to moan her name, when he couldn't bare it no more..foam gushing out of his mouth..spraying her smooth devilish body. It dripped down till it seeped into her soft marshmallow, large, ass, her face began to blush this extrodenary feeling she only dreamed of having. She had hardened but she wasn't the only one. As she grapped his hard, stiff, huge, dick, it began to grow, his face in tears he couldn't bare it, this agonising horniness was too much.

He desperately said "Do it, now, now I can't hold it in anymore I'm going to burst!!!"
She did what he asked, rubbing and rubbing slowly getting aroused because of the gurf that he had. She then started corresing it with her long dripping wet tongue up and down. This was it the suck she and he was waiting for. Mrs Birling engulfed his dick like she was succing the ice lolly dry. Up and down he mouth when up and down; her face, horny as it will ever be. Her saliva once again dripping down the sides like mayonnaise on a hard hot dog. Her moans spoke for them both, in response,
Mr birling screamed (rather excited) " you're right I feel it too"
Mrs Birling got faster and faster before Mr Birling dealed the final blow, his cum shot directly into her mouth, she swallowed the dripping cum, since it's saltiness was just too good.

However some remain or her blushed filled face, She licked it seductively, it made Mr Birling brick up again. They continued...till they had to stop..