Ch. 1

3rd pov

"good morning (y/n)-San" shachi called happily

(y/n) just nodded and went right past him

'why so cold? It's morning... Just like captain' shachi pouted

"(y/n)-ya" law called as she looked at him, "where is the anesthesia?"

(y/n) just looked at him, then looked at the shelf right behind him.

He must've gotten the message so he looked behind him and saw the anesthesia there.

"oh, never mind" he smiled

'he's officially blind' (y/n) thought with a scowl

They had resurfaced and was docked into the port.

It is said that luffy and his crew, along with Eusstass Kidd and his, are going to meet up with them.

And while they're at it, (y/n) also have someone to meet herself.

Her two, second to the oldest, cousins.

She grimaced at the thought of having to pick them up and 'babysitting' them for 3 days because the oldest cousin is quite busy.

Despite being older than (y/n), these two have no similarities to (y/n), AT ALL.

They're smart and skilled, but always dumb, stupid, and weak.

"where are you going, (y/n)-ya?" law asked as he noticed (y/n) checking her bag and pockets on the deck.

"picking up my cousins" (y/n) hummed and checked her wristwatch

"your cousins? Are they children?" he asked again

"they're both 26 years old, twins, and yet they want me to take care of them. Someone who's 2 years younger"

"26?? Why-"

"I'm going to babysit for them, since the oldest of us is kinda busy, I'm off... Who knows what shit they're going to commit" (y/n) scoffed and fixed her hair into the usual messy, half bun.

"is that so? Have fun" he smirked

"oh I will, once I drown those two" (y/n) groaned and left

Law simply chuckled at her and went back inside to get ready for his part of the day.

Later...

(Y/n) sat on a bench and waited for her cousins, in the meantime... She was reading the book she brought along with her.

"(Y/n)-san!" Someone yelled causing a ring strike her ears

'dammit' she thought

"Wilbur. Don't do that" someone cautioned him

"I forgot..."

She looked up from her book and saw two men

One was as tall as her captain (6'3) while the other was maybe two inches or three taller.

(Y/n) grunted

It was Wilbur and Technoblade.

Wilbur was the tall one, he had dark brown hair with a white streak and was overgrown that covered one of his red eyes that had round glasses.

The other was Technoblade who had long pastel pink hair and had red eyes.

They both wore some hoodies, Techno had a pink one while the other was a faded yellow

She stood up and stretched

"Took you long enough" she rolled her eyes.

"Had to look presentable for (y/n)-san, of course" Wilbur proudly said