Gajeel's Mate

Gajeel looked around the guild like he was a crazy person. "Gajeel! Your here boy. We were a little worried. We are locking up the dragon slayers because the eclipse ga-"

"I don't give a flying fuck about it that." Gajeel said to Makarov. "Where's Shrimp?" He asked squinting his eyes.

"I'm right here Gajeel. Also stop calling me shrimp!" Levy said hitting his leg.

Gajeel picked her up. "You smell like those 2 losers." Gajeel growled. He hurried his face into Levy's neck. "I can easily change that."

"G-Gajeel? What's going on?" Levy asked a little scared.

"You didn't know shrimp? It's dragon mating season. The eclipse only enhances it." He gave Levy a sweet kiss. "Your my mate. I knew that for a while now." He turned around and started to head out of the guild.

"Gajeel! Set Levy down now!" Jet demanded.

"No. SHE'S MINE MOTHER FUCKER! YOU ARE NEVER GETTING HER!!" He roared. He went into dragon force. "Come on now Shrimp. Let's go to a place where we can be alone for the marking part."

Levy was a blushing mess. Mirajane squealed. Jet and Droy laid there unconscious. Gajeel dropped a book. It read: Dragon Rules and Dragon Mating season. "I doubt he would hurt Levy. Unless they resist it shouldn't be a problem." Makarov said. Laki picked up the book.

"Rule 1 of Dragons, don't get between a dragon and their mate. Mating Season: Do not let your mate fall in love with another." She read allowed. "Levy is Gajeel's Mate, Jet got in the way and he faced the price. Natsu said Gray was his mate, so if we get between them..."

"I don't want to be Flaming shits mate!"

"Natsu can't have my Gray-Sama!" Juvia yelled holding onto Gray's arm.

"Let go of me Woman!"

With Gajeel and Levy...

"Gajeel why did you chose me as your mate?" Levy asked Gajeel. They were in a metal junk yard.

"I felt a calling. Plus you accepted me from the first day I arrived. When those Losers and Lighting Rod was beating me up. You defended me. You smart, strong, and adorable. Everything I've ever wanted."

"You let them do that cause you wanted to be accepted. I already forgave you before then. I love you. I will always be by your side. Doesn't matter if your a villain or hero. I love you." Levy said before giving him a gentle kiss.

Gajeel grabbed her arms. Do you promise to love me and only me?"

"Yes! I only need you!" Levy promised.

"Promise me you won't go on a mission with skinny or fatty! Promise to never to go on mission with them again! You will only go on a mission with me!"

"I promise to never go on a mission with Jet and Droy again. Only with you. Gajeel." Levy said as Gajeel's grip lessen.

"Now the final part. The marking. I'm not sure if it'll hurt though. I don't want to hurt you..."

"I can handle Gajeel."

Gajeel cupped her face. Looked her in the eye and smiled. He bent down and bit her neck. It was nothing more then a simple ping. A small one. It only hurts if it isn't your mate that your marking.

Gajeel held up a mirror. "Look at it..." It showed an iron bar in a dark black circle. He moved his hair back revealing a pen mark. Your promise was what marked me." He said happily. "Your all mine now."

"Yes Gajeel." Levy whispered happily