Where were you?

3 days later everything calmed down. Everything was okay. Wendy got a major lecture from Sherry. Chelia joined Fairy Tail. Juvia was crying nonstop causing it to rain. There were people missing: Lisanna, Cana, and Lucy. They've been missing for 3 days. Where the hell did they go?

Well where ever they went, it had to be somewhere with a major battle, because they arrived at the guild covered in wounds.

"Lisanna!" Mirajane cried. She ran over to her sister.

"Cana?" Gildarts was there. He went over to his beloved daughter.

"Luce! What happened?"

Erza bent down to Lucy's level. Lucy was breathing heavily. "The eclipse. It turned my spirits evil. Lisanna and Cana came with me to help. Millianna, Orga, and Yukino was there too. We managed to get them back to normal."

Lucy looked up and saw Erza. "Mmmmmm." She mumbled something.

"Lucy come on. Let's get you to the resting area. We'll get Polysurica." Erza said getting up.

"I do not need Polysurica." Lucy said between breaths.

"What are you saying? With those injuries you could die without treatment." Erza said scoping them up.

"Raah!" Cana yelled jumping over to Lisanna. "Back off! She's mine!" Cana said grabbing Mirajane protectively.

"We only need our mates!" Lucy jumped out of Erza's arms and picked her up. "It'll be no use running away." She said running off with Erza.

"Not again!" Makarov groaned.

Book 2 soon to come