A Darkness Appers:Part 1

A man sat in a chair watching a screen with tubes going in and out of his body that was mostly hidden by the dark shadows of the rooms that he stayed in. The only source of light was the light emitted by the T.V screen that sat in front of the man that he used to view his apprentice train. The man sat in silence as he watched as his apprentice made mistake after mistake and only improved slightly from them. It was not the outcome that the man wanted but it was all he had for now. Those were the thoughts that the man had running through his head until he felt a great wave of heat incomprise him. It made him feel a little dizzy and if not for him sitting he would have wobbled a little bit.

His student also seemed to be affected by it but to a larger degree than his master. The man gained his berings again and immediately called for his doctor to get him ready to go out on a little walk. Little did the man know that what he was to find would be the one to rival him in strength one day.After he was given the tools to survive with out all of the pipes and the machins that kept him he summond a purple mist and was teloported to his destination.

His world at the moment was nothing more but pure pain, as the fire's licked at him he could feel his flesh peel off and crisp he could feel as the smoke entered into his lungs and how it suffocated him. His eyes stung from the heat and the smoke. All and all Izuku Midoriya was in agony like no other. Looking up he saw his tormentors Katsuki Bakugo and Izumi Midoriya, the latter using her quirk to burn him alive. Izuku used his right arm to grab the ground in front of him and used it to pull himself forward; this act merely made his suffering greater as Izumi increased her flames output. Izuku screamed out in pain at his sister's actions.

Grunting Izuku lifted his head and glared right at his sister and Bakugo who stood next to her the entire time with a smug look on his face." I hate you!" Izuku screamed in absolut fury as his eyes went from their green to a deep yellow although this is a fact that everyone was unaware of at the time.

Izumi laughed and Bakugo chuckled." And we hate you too." They said as izumi's fire began to die out. Izuku laid in the underpass that he had been burned at and what he assumed would be his tomb.This is it he told himself. So it was an absolute shock to him when he felt as though a presence of some sort came up behind him out of nowhere. There was the sound of heavy breathing and foot steps along with what sounded to be wheezing coming from behind him as the presence got closer. It came around in front of him and there stood what izuku assumed to be a man with a rebreather type mask on his face that looked to be in the shape of a skull looming over him. The figure was tall and imposing and the suit only further added to the fear in izuku.

The man said,"I could feel your anger, young one." The man paused and the sound of breathing resumed before he spoke again."I can feel your hatred and your want for revenge and I can give you the power to achieve it, all you have to do is come with me." The man stopped and looked at Izuku and all he could see was the boy's eyes and how hate filled they were. The man laughed and smiled sinisterly behind his mask."Welcome my new apprentice." With that a purple mist formed on them both and took them away.

All this happened as Izumi and Bakugo returned home unaware that the quirkless trash that they had just burned into a crisp was about to become one of the strongest beings in the galaxy.