Prologue: The New Earth Spirit's Palace

After the crude battle for Gensokyo on one of its worsts incidents ever, a great banquet was being held at Hakurei Temple. Reimu has become now the Eternal Hakurei Master and the true Head of her Sanctuary.

The black two-tailed cat Rin Kaenbyou and the Yatagarasu Utsuho Reiuji had to leave soon since their Master Satori Komeiji was returning from her vacations with her little sister Koishi and they had to be at home by then to explain how everything happened and why the Earth Spirits Palace had to be rebuilt back to Normal. Both of them are flying back to Home. (1) The blue Zombie Fairies were in pyramid formation above the Cart for the Corpses, they were as cute as always with diverse cartoonish expresions on their vissage.

(1): If you like more details, you can read my previous Fanfic "The Eternal Hakurei Master".

Orin: "Eirin-Sama is very good at healing wounds, nya. I've got much better in no time!"

Utsuho: "But don't do any reckless move, Rin-Chan! I'm worried about you..."

The Cat licks the crow's left cheek showing affection. Okuu's face acquires a nice reddish tone while she starts passing her fingers through the big black half ponytail's locks.

Orin: "You are so cute, Okuu-Chan! Purrr~"

The Undead fairies were eating spectral popcorn and looking carefully at the scene.

Utsuho: "Reimu and Yukari-Sama are going to get married at this rate... right. I was thinking about us, Rin-Chan..."

Answers the Yatagarasu which personality is more warm than explosive in front of the Cat. Suddenly, she was imagining herself in a night sky-like galaxy bride dress with her hair made into her usual half ponytail but with a star ribbon with her stunning femenine figure standing out due to her strong legs and big chest. Orin was coming to her with her blunt banged red mane down in a black bride attire with a veil, all their Gensokyo friends present there including Reimu, Parsee, Yuugi and everyone else, Satori and Koishi conducting the ceremony while the Zombi Fairies perform an Orchestra directed by the one who always wear a construction helmet to lead the Corpse transportation. Everything was a perfect loving fantasy on the Yatagarasu's head. On her imagination, she was holding the Cat on her arms and giving her a soft French Kiss while caressing her intense red soft locks.

Orin: "Errr.. Okuu-Chan... Okuu-Chaan! Eiki-Sama is going to arrest us for interrupting the air traffic!"

Back to reality, the Yatagarasu reacts with a hilarious jump in shocked face. Then, her Bird Brain makes her stay for some seconds in place with wide-open eyes.

Utsuho: "Rin-Chan? What are we..."

Orin: "We are going home, nya~. Don't worry, darling. I'm here for your memory loss. Remember? I'll hold all our memories together!"

Utsuho: "Thank you, Rin-Chan."

The leader of the Zombie Fairies makes some gestures and then, they group in a cicle like if they were to design some sort of important plan or tactic. She says with sign language "This is unacceptable! We haven't any Wedding Ring ready! We need to give Master Orin our thanks for putting our souls to rest and let us leave with her!". They they start to whisper. After all, the Zombie Fairies are the result of what happens when Orin fulfills the Last Will of someone who is dying, saving their Soul before getting the Corpse. They were people before the Afterlife who met a tragic end and the Cat wields their sad memories and stories on her heart trying to put a smile for them. Sometimes the pain of living such tragic stories ends breaking her inside and Okuu is there to cheer her up.

Utsuho: "And I'm here for you anytime you need to ease your feelings okay? Even if you say that you can't cry in front of them. Even if you could just get the Corpse and Run... you are always still standing there for the Dead until the end."