[し] 𝕚 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕥

The cherry blossoms of April bloom as you arrive at U.A. by bus. It's your first day of school, and you can't keep your toothy smile off your face. You walk through the grand school gates again; this time you enter them not as a stranger, but as a student. It's a great feeling that sense of belonging because you do. Your gray blazer, dark green skirt, and red tie are evidence of that. You decided last night that you wouldn't rebel against the standard uniform. Why would you? You are proud to wear it. But not even you could keep your personality out of it, which comes in the form of your untucked shirt.

Today isn't an official school day, so you didn't bring any kind of bag. You practically skip into the building, instantly marveling at the interior. It's as shiny as it looks on the outside. You arrived a bit later than you would've liked, but it is still not the start time, so students are still walking through the halls, all clad in uniform and all looking quite comfortable and not at all anxious. They must be upperclassmen.

Perfect, you thought, I'll go ask them where the classroom is.

It's a win-win situation: you can meet cool people and you can get to Class 1-B without going through the trouble of looking for it.

You walk up to the first person you see, which is a tall boy with blonde hair and, essentially, blue dots for eyes. "Excuse me? I'm looking for my classroom."

He smiles warmly at you, "Oh hi, you must be one of the new first-years!"

"Yeah, that's me," you return the smile, "Can you tell me where Class-1B is?"

"Of course, that used to be my old classroom," he says, "I'm not doing anything important right now, So, I can walk you there if you'd like."

"That'd be great, thanks!"

"Alrighty," he starts to walk away, and you quickly follow beside him, "it's on the first floor."

The two of you walk up the main flight of stairs to the first floor, and you notice the boy's smile turns softer, clearly with fondness.

"You said, that Class 1-B used to be your old classroom, right? Are you a second-year?" you ask, seemly breaking him out of a nostalgia trance.

"Oh, right. I forgot to introduce myself, my bad," he stops, giving you a wave like he is meeting you for the first time, "My name's Togata Mirio. You can call me Mirio though, little first-year. I'm newly a third-year from Class 3-B."

Oh wow, a hero student like you!

"Nice to meet you, Mirio. I'm L/n Y/n," he narrows his eyes at you, instantly making you feel nervous. Did you do something wrong?

"Your name sounds familiar," Oh, he must be a fan of your father. He'll probably begin to ask you all about him now, "But I don't remember where I heard it from!" Mirio jokes and laughs rather loudly, which makes you break out in an awkward smile.

He begins to walk down the hall without you; you quickly catch up. 

"Here we are, little first-year. Class 1-B!" He pats your head, presenting you to a very tall door.

"Thank you," he doesn't stop patting your head like you're a small child, making you deadpan, "uh, and I'm really not that little."

You aren't short at all, in fact, you are taller than most women in Japan. Your mother is very tall, so you must've gotten her genes.

"No, you are," he insists.

You deadpan, "I'm going to go in now, Mirio."

"Okay!" Mirio steps back, giving you a thumbs up, "If you need anything come ask me. It's the least I can do for my underclassmen."