[Beginning]

The wind chime of the shop rings as the door opens. A beautiful young girl probably at her early 20's enters the fancy tailor shop downtown.

"Welcome!" Yūji Terushima, the shop owner, greeted with a tender and welcoming smile.

Yūji didn't become the most famous in this industry over night. He worked hard just to attain his goal of establishing his own shop, and provide amazing quality products known all over the small town in Chiba Prefecture. His skills are recognized by big names and always been recommended by his regular clients.

Like what was mentioned, it wasn't easy at all. He struggled just to reach the peak where he is now. But, it won't be possible without his partner, business partner to be exact, Atsumu Miya.

Atsumu got a fake blonde hair, golden brown eyes, and an adorable smirk on his face. Atsumu is inclined with dress and suit making and of sort since he took a dressmaking education. It is his passion since he was a child. He's the twin brother of Osamu Miya who is famous for his onigiri business.

Atsumu doesn't actually enjoy being called as the shop's business co-owner, because he prefer to be an employee rather than the boss. He always argue that responsibility is something given to people who works hard enough, not someone like him who just enjoy and play around in the shop.

In the business world, things never really work out according to plan. Yūji and Atsumu had been to many struggles before being able to put up the shop, and stabilize it.

Eagerness is their first investment, loan is the next. The two were so motivated when they planned it out and bought a small old boutique shop at the shopping district. At first, people became interested, but as time goes by, competitors started springing out.

They lost most of their clients, and at the same lost their money.

They ended up in total bankruptcy and has to give the shop up. They closed for the next few months. Their loans in different banks where they applied had been denied as well. Both felt devastated.

However, passion never fades that easily. Atsumu and Yūji still pursue their dream together. Osamu lend them enough amount of money to start again, though Atsumu felt so bad about the idea, Osamu insisted.

They bought a land lot and a vacant building at the edge of the town, and rebuild their shop. Distance is another costly aspect they both suffer from, so they decided to rent a house just nearby.

To catch possible costumers, they did promotions and advertisements. Osamu even volunteered to establish a small onigiri stand in front of the tailor store to attract costumers.

But, it didn't work quite well as they planned it to be. They managed to have business proposals for stockholders, and suppliers, and advertisement plans but ended up as a waste of time and money.

This was another downfall for the business, and for the two more specifically, they lost more funds, and energy.

Eventually, they closed the shop then again, but their establishment remains under their names. Yūji initially wanted to sell it out to pay Osamu their debt, but Atsumu said that they should keep it in case they wanted to restart again, which he sounded more certain than an assumption. The blonde also added that a property lot is a great investment, so, Yūji agreed.

Atsumu began to work on Osamu's onigiri shop for the meantime to pay him of the money his brother lend him. Samu tried stopping Tsumu, but the older's decision was somehow irrevocable.

Time after time, Atsumu would give his business partner a call about the shop, but Yūji feels like in the verge of giving up.

But, it changed one particular day, the 31st of August.

That day, Atsumu visited Yūji at his house to at least fire up the fading passion from the latter.

From there, Atsumu came up with a bright idea. They started crafting and making dresses for the 1 year old, Ezume.

They started uploading pictures online, and soon after, family and close friends started to get interested and fascinated with their skills. They started receiving orders, and recommendations. And that's where their shop, The Cutting Edges, was reborn.

Since then, the dream they both share started growing.

The business has been booming for the last four years, considering its reputation now, even rich people in nearby towns visit the shop.

Yūji has always been a workaholic person, maybe the fact that he has a great responsibility he carried on his shoulder makes him pursue more.

Though the shop is on the apex, the two only hire few people. They wanted to keep everything personalized and handled primarily by themselves. Today is Friday, and the other employees are off from work. They have this arrangement for almost half a year now, because Yūji and Atsumu are usually doing the balance sheets during this day, and do not entertain any huge or plenty costumers. But, this lady who just arrived, is a special appointment, and Terushima has been expecting her.

"Thank you" the said lady greeted back.

"We've been waiting... Atsumu, will you please attend to her? I have to get going now" Yūji said smiling

"Of course." the fake blonde replied

"Tsumu here is my best employee/ business partner. I can assure you he's the best." Yūji assured with a smile.

"It's nice meeting you two.... I'm Aiko Mikazuki. Thank you for accommodating me." the lady said bowing her head.

Yūji waved his hand to both Atsumu and the client before he grabbed his car key, and wallet, heading out to meet Ezume.

There's silence for few minutes inside the shop, until Atsumu greeted the costumer.

"Welcome to The Cutting Edges. I'm Atsumu Miya. I'm honored to serve ya."

"Hi, Atsumu." she replied, but her tone and face emits sadness..

"A...Are ya okay?" the fake blonde inquired.

The lady looked at him with a very evident sad smile.

"'m sorry.. Don't want to meddle or anything.... Just kinda worried..." Atsumu said reaching for a bottle of water from the counter, opening the cap and handing it to the young lady.

"Thank you, Atsumu."

"You can take a sit there for the meantime while I get the measuring tape, so we can begin... Ms. Aiko." Atsumu requested pointing to the couch in a room on the right.

~To be Continued~