Chapter one

"Alright Bobby, thanks." Dean thanks Bobby on the phone, he gave them a case to finish at Pennsylvania.

"Bobby said that two women around the age of 30 died, he thinks its a monster who made their deaths look like suicides." Dean quickly explains to Sam , he's older brother a bit of the case their going to do.

"Alright, so did he say the apartment of the victims so we can talk to the witnesses or their close friends?"Sam asks, raising his eyebrow after asking his question.

"Yep, let's go." Dean simply stated, grabbing duffel bags and filling them with their small amount of stuff they had.

They are two hunters, raised in it by John Winchester, the dad. Their mother died at the age of 6 months old for Sammy, by a yellow eyed demon. Since then, Sam always blames it on himself because of the circumstances.

The two hunters walk to the chevrelot 67 impala that John once owned, but now its passed to Dean, what a family tradition..

Dean grips the engine gear and puts it in reverse, and back up from the motel parking lot, making their way to Pennsylvania, up for road trip!

***
"Dean." Someone calls dean's name from behind the car.
"Damnit cas! You can't just pop in like that." Dean replies, startled by the fact that Castiel, the brothers angel keeps popping in the impala.
"My apologies." He simply says.
"Its fine." Sam gently huffs and smiles.
"Anyways, metatron is in heavens jail. The doors were made permanent he wont get out, don't worry." Castiel says, in a worried voice thought.

"Yeah, okay. And by the way, uh, how is your grace...?" Dean asks,
"I'm okay."

Dean chosed to ignore his reply, he knows that he isn't okay. Cas is becoming worse and worse by the minute they talk. His stolen grace is fading away and the brothers don't know what to do.

After a few hours of driving, the Winchesters stop the car in front of a gas n shop exit.

"Dean, I'll go get some snacks and you uh, fill the car will y@?"
Dean nods and sam makes his way to the small shop.

He picks up pie, water, and some bananas for the road. He doesn't want to forget the pie again.

And for some reason, the shop was emtpy. No humans, no cashier, just sam Winchester.

Sam makes his way to the counter and looks around. No one. And at a sudden urge, he feels someone hit him in the back and he falls on the floor, banged on the counter.
***