Rise and shine Sammy!

***
Hey guys! I really hope you enjoy my book so far and I'm sorry for the mistakes its that I don't have time to correct everything yet and I'm trying So here's chapter two.
***
Sam woke up attached to a chair, looking around and of course it was a basement. He saw his brother, and castiel wasn't there because of course he was an angel.

"Well, well,well. The winchesters." The demon smirks, clearly he was a demon he had those pitch black eyes.

"Always nice to meet a fan." Dean says, clear sarcasm in his voice and he managed to smile just to piss him off a little bit.

"Shut it." The demon says. Smacking dean in the face.

"What do you want?" Sam asks, pissed.

"My name is Sabriel. Crowley sent me to kill you both. Isn't that obvious?" Sabriel says, smirking.

At this point, dean was scracting his rope against the nail in the back of the pole. Nothing can actually kill him, he had the mark of cain which didn't want him dead. It wanted him alive.

Sabriel takes the neat knife that Dean had and slowly cuts sam's cheek and Dean's arm. Dean forces out of the chains and grabs the knife out of the demon's hand. He can literally do anything with the mark, it want's him alive. It'll get him alive. He grabs the angelic sword and stabs it in his chest, watching his demotic grace come to fire.

After untying his brother Sam, they both run off in different directions to find a place to get out.  

''SAM!'' Dean yells across the room he was in, Sam comes running in as if Dean was in trouble. ''What?'' He replies. Panting.

''There's a room behind this bookcase, I know it. Could you give me a hand on moving it?'' He askes.

''Sure.'' After that, they both push the bookcase, the noise fills the abandoned house.

''Alright, you take this part of the room and I'll take the other half. See what we can find.''

(A/N) ALRIGHT guys! I'm REALLLY sorry that I haven't gotten around to finish or continue this book. (It's not close from being finished.) So, I'm gonna try and get to it around tonight and tmrw!

Dean looks everywhere, in the drawers, next to windows if there was anything broken or someone tried keeping something in.

''Wait, Dean, look at this.'' Sam tells his brother, pointing at a news paper under another bookcase.

''3 female aged 23 were killed by anon person.. heart was ripped out of it's chest and afterwards slitting the head.''

''What could do something like that? Like, the ripping heart from the chest part.''

''I don't know, maybe a werewolf attack? But they are all aged 23. That's not a coincidence.''

''Alright, I'll check out dad's journal.'' Dean says, grabbing the dirty book that their dad passed on to them after he died. Saving his son.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for reading this it means a lot to me that someone actually likes my book for the first time!! I'll get to finish the next chapter around tmrw or near there, I'm just busy this week.

******

I open the dusty leather journal and scroll threw the papers, to find a decent description and see if there's a monster that could do such a thing.

''Uh, it say's here that a Daeva is a shadow, a demotic shadow that can be invisible. They also can capture them and make them starve to death, or perhaps, just kill them and rip the hearts out afterwards slitting the necks.

*A/N: I just wrote that. I know it's a Daeva but they don't really slit the necks.*

''Great.'' Sam says, huffing. His voice full of sarcasm. ''We need to know how to kill it before it kills more people.''

''yeah, but first we need to know where it's heading.'' Dean replies, grabbing his stuff and heading to the car with sam.

''Should we buy a hotel tonight? I mean, we aren't just gonna road trip without knowing where to go. i'll do some research.'' ''yeah.''

And by that, they both head off in a direction for a hotel.

THAT WAS A CHAPTER!! I'M DOING A CHAPTER AFETR THIS ONE SO DOUBLE UPDATE!!!