Stay.

Dean held the gun close from he's body, being ready to shoot first. He walks towards the open creaked door of the abandoned house and kicks it open, rushing inside in speed to get to Sam who is already searching for clues of a possible vampire attack.

''Dean, check the basement.. I'll check the rooms.'' Sam says, making he's way to the rooms. Dean immediately goes to the basement door and pushes it open, tries to turn the lights on but the electricity was out. He turns on the flashlight and searches for bodies. Vampire things related, blood... etc.

''Sam! I think I found something!'' Dean yells, Sam comes soon in later spotting a body on the floor, dripping cold blood and bitten marks in their neck. ''Is the blood fresh?'' ''Yeah. There might be a nest near here.. or plenty of them somewhere.'' He says.

After searching the entire house for vampire clues, they were ready to hit the road and continue the hunt tomorrow to find the nest. And, well, murder every vampire in there.. they pretty much got the colt from them.

After stopping next to the gas station to get some pie and bottles of water, they both filled their Impala up with gas to go back to the hotel, tomorrow was going to be a huge day since they needed to find Dick, Dick roman.

Dean started up the engine and stepped on the pedal, roaring to life as it speeds down the road and in no time they were ''home''

****

Dean was sitting on the hotel couch, watching television when Castiel appeared on the couch, beside him. Dean jumped a bit due to the fact that Cas NEVER calls before he comes, and it startles them a lot. ''Cas! Could you call? You almost made me jump!'' Dean yells at castiel but is joking, he could never get mad at castiel for long because... they have a ''special bond'' as sam would say.

''I just wanted to say.. uhh sorry about, earlier?'' Cas says, unsure how to phrase he's words into a sentence. Mouth dry, he isn't sorry. He wanted to go further but he knew the hunter wasn't in him like that.

'it's fine..'' Dean nods at cas and smiles a bit, not sorry either.

Catching castiel off guard, dean presses his lips to castile's and surprised as well, cas doesn't fight back or pushes him. He grabs dean's wrist's and pins them on the couch cussion. Not giving a shit anymore, dean moans into Cas's mouth and pulls his hair.

After minutes, they both were completely lost from what just happended.

Ok guys sorry this was rlly sucky but aye destiel smut ????? /; updating soon I think

****