Death away

I held definitely my diary close to me. I was pulled from under the bed. "Oh, hey Night!" He looked at me sternly then noticed the diary. "Why do you have my diary?" He asked darkly. I wasn't bothered by it at all and replied casualy. "Was bored and you took too long. Now that I think of it why was I even suposed to stay here? You never told me" He groaned. "Just... forget it. Give me back my diary and leave. ልክዕ ዕዐክፕ ሃዐሁ ዕልዪቿ ፕቿረረ ልክሃዐክቿ ልጌዐሁፕ ልክሃ ዕቻ ፕዘቿ ፕዘጎክኗነ ሃዐሁ ቻዐሁክዕ ዐሁፕ!!!" I shrugged and did just that. "Kay then mister hentai octopus" After that I ran away and chuckled like a mad man. I arrived in the living room. "Hey there pals!" Everyone in there looked at me. Blue came to me concerned. "What did you do?" "Just teased mister goopy tentacles" I thought about his reaction and chuckled. "I am probaly gonna die tonight but it was so worth it"

"You pissed boss of, didn't you?" Asked Dust more sounding like a statement. "Yep, and I don't regret it one bit" "Do you have a death wish!?" Asked Ink like I am stupid. Maybe I am stupid... "Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't really matter death wont claim me either way!" They all looked concernd. Very concernd. And a bit wary I guess. "Is that so?" I turned around and was faced with death himself. Well not really since he is tall and I am small but you get what I mean. "Yep, you can test it with your touch of death if you want" I said calm as it would be the most normal thing to do. I hold my hand for him to touch. Reapers smile dropped. He looked uncertain at me.

"What don't you want to prove that death can claim everyone? Even the other gods will die one day after all. It's their Fate" I chuckled darkly at the pun. He sighed. "I don't want to make a mess with your dust in here, so I refrain from doing so" "Or you could just simply admit that you don't like your job and are wierded out from my behavior" I stared through his eyesocket into his very soul.

He plinked surprised. Everyone else started talking about what just happend, while still taking glances if something else is going to happen. "Welp, I go and take a walk. See ya around I guess" I walked past Reaper. I accidently touched him. I just kept walking like nothing happend. I should probaly get myself an ID card and all. I walked around town got ID card and co, sold some of my gold and looked around for a job. I chuckled to myself. The others are probaly panicking, thinking I'll kill someone.

I got myself a nice cream and read a newspaper. Mettaton is fame and seems to work together with Blooky and a few others I forgot the name of. That's nice. Now to the jobs. Let's see...
Pet doctor assistant, flower shop helper, baby sitter, buttler for some rich guy, cat cafe waiter, healer, police officer, deliveryman, Bodyguard,...

Hm... interresting I think I could do a few. Hm, I dislike rich people because most of them are flipping arogant. Butler is a no. Baby sitter too because of obvious reasons. I am not good with flowers. Not because of Flowey, more like flowers don't survive me. That makes me a bit sad. But oh well, can't do anything about that. But I am good with animals and good with medicine. Pet doctor sssistent it is. I look at the worktime. 8am to 12am. That means I could still do another one! Cat cafe sounds also nice. I have good balance, love cats and have already some experience from my past life. Work hours 1pm to 7pm. I nodded to myself as I finished my nice cream. I can go and ask for the job in the cafe today and call tomorrow for the other one! It's not like I have anything better to do anyways.

I threw the trash away and put the newspaper away. I looked at the little note (from the nice cream). "Internal shall rest" And what is that suppsed to mean?

I shrugged and decided to keep it because why not? I soon reached the cafe. It looked relativ simple with a few cute decorations like paws and cats. I walked in and a bell rang. There where many costumers. Only on person, doing everything. It's Ccino running back and forward. Woah he really needs some help. He tripped and I catched him. "Need some help?" I smiled kindly at him. "Y-yeah that would be nice. Are you here because of the job ad?" I nodded. Maybe I should just work in the cafe... "How about I help you with the costumers and we talk afterwards about the rest?" He thought for a moment and nodded. "Well, then take an apron and bring table 14 their order I handle the order making" I smiled. "I am Slice by the way" I took an apron and started right away. I balanced around the cats and gracefully placed the orders on the right table. I felt kinda like a fairy enchanting the spectators.

I also handled some of the order taking and sometimes I need to scold a few costumers because they treated the cats incorrectly or/and were making a scene. At some point a black cat jumped on my shoulder. The hours flew past and I didn't fell excausted at all. It was closing time. The last costumers left and I and Ccino said good bye to them.

"Thanks" I turned to Ccino. "No prob. So am I hired?" Ccino laughed. "You are not only hired you are the choosen one!" I chuckled the cats surrounded me. "So when do I start and how long do I work? I can work the whole day if it needs to be!" I said excitetly. "Oh, don't worry I only need in the after noon a bit of help. But in the other hand I probaly get tomorrow more costumers since I have some kind of fairy here" "So tommorow 8am to 7am?" Ccino hugged me. "Thank you so much but please don't overwork yourself, alright?" "Oh, I could work a month without break snd sleep, so this is... a slice of cake" Ccino laughed. "Good one. Also you will work on Tuesday to Saturday 1pm to 7pm, just like in the ad. If you really wanna work more you just need to ask" "Alright Boss" "You can call me Ccino" "Alright Ccino, see you tomorrow" I waved good bye and left.

"Wait!" Huh? "You still have Night on your shoulder!" I looked at my left and starred at the cat. The cat looked smugly at me. "Would you be so kind and go down? I come back tomorrow" He just starred at me. "Please?" He nodded and jumped down. "Cchino was that so only one or is another one on me?" I asked while turning 380°. Cchino chuckled. "Seems like they don't want to let you go" "I mean I would love to stay here and cuddle with these cuties but I really need to go back to the others" Some meowed dramaticly, others sadly and the rest just starred or made puppy eyes. "Aww you are all sooo flipping cute! But sadly it doesn't work on me" Cchino helped me to remove them and to leave without a cat. Two where in my hoodie while one was hanging on my leg. This place is like heaven! And now I go back to hell.

That reminds me... I was gone for hours. At least it's not boring I guess?
Wonder how they react of me already having a job and being choosen by cats on the first day. Maybe I should take over the world with cats? Just for the heck of it. Anyways 《FILE SAVED》I have enough time to do all the things I want. I smiled. I wonder when they notice... who is really in control!