117. 𝒥𝒶𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝓂ℯ𝓉 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓁💞

_________________________________________

shreya826826 I know you did wrong by copying stories but still I abused you saying CCC which is wrong. I want to apologize you for that only.
That day I was frustated wrna I never abuse anyone except my friends.
_________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter.

No proof reading because without checking & editing mistakes I uploaded the chapter so please point our the mistakes❤

Inline comments.

~*~

Outside the Café,

Jasly and Dishul reached there at the same time. Parking their cars, they moved towards the café.

"Jasmin Ji...Aly Bhai...Rahul Bhai...Disha Ji...Idhar" As the media came to know about their get together they reached there even before them and start clicking there picture.

"Aree Jasmin Ji" Chotu shouted.

"Aree phle Rahul ko toh aa jane do" Aly laughed as media covered his car also.

"Wo aa jayenge phle aap dono photo de do" Chotu said and everyone nodded.

"Aree Rahul Bhai" Chotu shouted as Rahul moved out with a smile.

"What's up? How are you doing?" Waving towards media, he moved to other side to take Disha.

Meanwhile Aly holds Jasmin arm and pulled her a little close to him and both posed for media.

"Both of you in centre...in left...in right" The only sound is echoing there with CLICK sound.

"Rahul bhai jldi aa jao" Chotu shouted.

As they saw Dishul coming there, Aly moved further and hugged Rahul while Jasmin hugged Disha.

As Aly was not leaving Rahul, Jasmin said "Chodh de chodh de bhi de usko".

As Raly broke their hug, Rahul hugged Jasmin and kissed her cheek while Aly hugged Disha.

"Ab idhar bhi pyar dikhao" One of the media person said and they posed for them.

"Now couple-couple please" They said which made Rahul laugh.

"Ha couple-couple" Rahul points towards Jasly making Aly laugh but his cheek were light pink now.

"Pr humare couple ka toh ho gya na ab inka kro" Jasmin said.