119.𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀(𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁)

Last part...Hope you like it.

For the last time in this book...Can I get some Inline comments.

PS:-Which part you will miss from this book?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After spending whole day in shoot finally Aly picked Jasmin from her set and decided to spend time at Aly's house. From his way, he brought dinner for them.

Jasmin's pov

We finally reached our home. As we got late Aly opened the door with spare keys.

We moved inside only to see Jordan sleeping on the couch. With sudden movement, he woke up and stared us but seeing me he got relaxed and yawned.

After removing our sneakers I moved towards Jordan baby.

"Alee mera Jordy baby" I sat beside him rubbing his neck area. He was so relaxed with my massage.

"Aree hum bhi toh pyar dikhaye inn sahab pe" Aly said siting on the other side of Jordy.

As he picked him on his lap, Jordan tried to come out from his hold making me laugh.

"Isse tune bigadh diya h" Aly gritted his teeth while massaging his neck area making me roll my eyes.

"Ab bechare ko pyar toh chahiye hoga na kisi ka...haina baby" I asked leaning a bit to Jordy level only to see his dark black eyes.

He is angry!!!!

"Aly tu pyar dikha ispe me change krne chali" I said and moved inside the room without giving a glance on him.

Reaching inside, I moved to cupboard to pick my night suit.

Which one??? Ummm...Naah no one from this.

I have to buy new set of Cute Night Suit. Wait these are new pairs only toh why new one?

Ahh! These mood swings...Maybe my periods are going to come. A big No! Cramps...I hate it.

Not wanting to wear from this I opened Aly wardrobe. My eyes twinkled seeing his shirts and T-shirts.

PS:-Ignoring his Hoodie's for sure.

I picked one of his blue vertically stripped shirt which he brought a long time back on my influence.

That day memories flashed in my mind.

"Aly ye le na dekh mast lgegi tere pe" Jasmin chirped seeing the shirt in one of the showroom in the mall.

"Dikha" Aly took the shirt and start checking it.

"Chii...me nhi lu ye...kitni nalli choice h teri yaar" Aly said hanging the shirt back to the hanger.

"Le na...tere pe blue bhot accha lgta h ek baar try krna pleaseeeeee" Jasmin tried to convince him but Aly nodded in no.

"No...me nhi pehnu ye tatti" Aly said and was about to move when Jasmin held his wrist.

"Please Aly...Mere liye ek baar try kr le" Jasmin said with the cutest expression having a cute pout.

"Laa irritating saali" Aly made face and harshly pulled the shirt from hanger and moved inside the changing room while Jasmin waited outside with a victory smile.