118. ẞҽcαᥙടҽ エ cαɾҽ ⨍σɾ ყσᥙ❤

Finally...finally...finally
*in Badshah voice*

Hope you like the chapter.

And and and...watch new jasly video updated yesterday. Link in media box👆👆👆👆.

Let's make it 500k jldi jldi.

Inline comments

~*~

After paying bill everyone moved out.

Jasmin was fully ignoring which made his doubt clear that "Aaj wo couch pe soyega".

As expected by them, media was waiting for them fully prepared to take their pictures and clips. After all, fans requested them to share the clips as it is most awaited reunion of BB14.

"Jasmin Ji" Chotu shouted making her smile. Jashulysha posed for media in group.

"Okay bye guys!" Rahul said breaking the group hug.

Aly moved further and hugged Rahul while Jasmin hugged Disha.

Then Rahul tightly hugged Jasmin and whispered "Easily chodhna mt kamine ko" and broke the hug.

Jasmin winks on his comment making him understand everything and he also smiled.

Jasmin and Aly bided Dishul and start moving towards their car but as media covered them fully, Aly holds Jasmin arms and pulled her little towards him so that umm...you know.

They took few steps ki Aly fan came infront of them and asked for a selfie. Aly removed his mask and posed with him. But Jasmin didn't notice this and kept moving towards the car.

Few drunkards were also standing with media. Aly saw this and moved towards Jasmin with big steps.

Before they can strike with Jasmin, Aly came in-between them and opened the door for Jas.

He glares towards them making them nervous. Making her settle, he also sits in the passenger seat and closed the door. They waved their hands towards the media and their car exited the parking.

"Atleast dhyan toh rkha kr tu" Aly finally spoke after few minutes of silence.

Jasmin frowned listening his stern tone. Still now she didn't notice anything which was happening around her.

"Ab mene kya kiya?" Jasmin asked making face.

"Really Jasmin ye bhi me btau? Dikh nhi rha tha kya wha kese pii kr log kdhe the...thoda dimag se kaam liya kr na. Mere liye ruk skti thi na itna kya gussa ho rkhi thi ki mere sath chalna bhi khrab lg rha tha tujhe?" Aly shouted on Jasmin.

Jasmin felt bad as he was shouting on her infront of the driver. She gets offended with his behavior.

"Meri marzi me jo bhi kru." Jasmin said while gritting her teeth's.

Aly turned towards her and asked, "Really Jasmin?" but listening him Jasmin also turned her face to look outside the window.

"Okay as you want" Aly raised his hands in surrender.

Jasmin hugged herself and start caressing her arms to distract herself. She was on verge of crying.

On other side, Aly who realized how rudely he spoke to her, palmed his face in irritation and cursed himself under his breaths.