A kiss in the rain

Adam's: POV

"Oh, the weather is horrible. Where's all the snow?" asked Oliver and pulled away the curtains. "Let's go." I said excited and took his hand.

We walked out and the streets were empty of people. "The rain is pouring down." he replied. "Nothing is more romantic than a kiss in the rain." I said with a smile on my face. "So true." replied Oliver and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled softly.

After that we went back home

After that we went back home. "I'm soaked." said Oliver with a laugh. "Here's dyr clothes." I replied and handed him the clothes. "Thank you." he said and went into the bathroom. I lay on down the bed and opened my phone.

After a minutes came Oliver out and his blonde hair was messy. "You're so gorgeous." I said. "Thank you." he replied and lay down next to me. "I'm glad this year is almost over." I said. "Me too." replied Oliver. "I hope next year will be better." I said. "I agree." he replied.

***

Dani's: POV

"Darling, I've bought a Christmas tree." said Fred and showed me. "It's beautiful." I replied and smiled. Noah came into the living room and he was happy. "My first real Christmas." he said. "It's going to be so much fun." replied Robin. Olivia gave him a Nutcracker, tears filled his eyes. "Thank you so much Liv." he said and hugged her. "My wonderful family." I replied and hugged my kids.

It's going to be a wonderful Christmas

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~