Chapter 20

I said fuck that nigga , that you love so bad, I know you still think about the times we had - Drake x Marvin's Room:

Am I the only one who doesn't know why the name of that song is Marvin's Room?
Anywayyyy.

Mal in MM.

---------

Malorie S.

I hopped out the shower and dried off before throwing my robe on my body. I opened the master bathroom's door and stepped into the room to see August laying down with his eyes closed and his face scrunched up.

"Baby you okay?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

I walked over to see what the problem was.

"What's hurting?" I asked.

He pointed to his right ankle, which was on the same leg he was limping on last night. It wasn't this bad last night, but maybe the soreness got to it. I thought that him soaking in Epsom Salt last night would help that, but I guess not.

"Have you tried to walk any?" I asked.

He nodded. "That's how it started hurting."

I signed. "You gotta' go get checked out."

I went over to the drawers to get him out some Nike Sweat Joggers and a plain tee, so that he would be comfortable.

After the hard task of getting this huge man dressed , I took a seat for a second. He was just tall as hell.

"We can go to the emergency room later, I wanna' find out about the baby 1st." He said.

"No, we'll do that afterward, your health is a right now thing. You have a tour coming up August." I said.

His eyes got a little wide. "Shit , my manager gone kill me if something messed up in my ankle."

"It'll have to be okay. Let's go find out everything now." I said

He sighed. "Alright, but wait I got brush my teeth."

I laughed and shook my head. "You right."

*

Before we got out the car, I put on a little make-up to hide my scratches and the small bruise on my shoulder.

"awe baby." August said poking out his lip and reaching over to touch my small bruise.

"They just some little battle scars." I smirked.

He laughed and leaned over to kiss my lips.

I could already see the paparazzi waiting for us. As soon as we'd hop out they're gonna' run over here and ambush us, asking us a million questions about last night. It wouldn't be as bad if August wasn't hurt, cause he could protect me from all the flashed, but now I'm the one having to protect him.

I took a deep breath , put my dark shades on and hooped out my white on white Mercedes-Benz truck. Shit was beautiful to me.

I quickly walked to August's side and opened the door letting him use me as a crutch to get out the truck. As soon as we stepped out the truck , the paparazzi flooded us. After being in the spotlight for so long, I thought I would get use to it, but I was far from right.

While pushing through the crowds and helping August I could tell he was getting mad.

He stopped hopping and looked up.

"Move the fuck outta' my face damn. I'm bouta' smack one of y'all with them damn cameras." He said.

One camera man laughed and snapped another picture sending Aug into a rage. He started charging the man on his left leg, making the man drop his camera. I was doing as much as possible to hold August back and keep his stable but it was hard.