Chapter 25

If I called, would you ride baby, need you right by my side baby, show em' how to ride or die baby, hold me down, never lie baby - Ride or Die x Fetty Wap

Has anybody gone to see Magic Mike XXL? 😩

Daddy in the MM. Yall see it. 😈
------------------

August A.

"C'mom, just let me stick the tip in." I said as I tried slipping my hands under Malorie's long shirt. I always got her with that line , after the 1st round.

"August , I would really love for you to just bless me again, but I'm tired." She laughed. I was too but it was worth another try.

"Alright bae. But you missing out on all of this." I said grabbing her hand and laying it on the snake.

She moved her hands up and down it slowly making me look at her.

"Stop playing now, this why you pregnant in the first place." I said taking a gulp of my water.

She just laughed and rolled on her side , laying her head on my chest.

I layed one hand across her and the other on her round belly.

"I can't wait for my baby girl to get here." I said.

"Me either. She gone have to play soccer the way she be kicking my ass." Mal said.

"That's my baby." I chuckled , while rubbing her.

*

Malorie S.

"He proposed?" Melanie asked putting her hand over her heart.

I nodded looking at my ring. Just admiring it. I really just can't stop looking at it. I

"It's so beautiful." Cierra said.

"I'm surprised you can still lift your finger." Melanie joked as me and Cierra laughed

We were at Cierra's boutique to make plans for the baby shower. Now we were just waiting on Lana to get here, but she was almost 15 minutes late.

"Has Lana called or texted either of you?" I asked.

They both shook their head no. Almost on que Lana walked in looking cute as usual, but I noticed two small scratches on her cheek.

"Hey boo." I smiled.

She smiled weakly and said hey.

"Are you okay?" Cierra asked.

She nodded. "Y-Yea, yea. I'm good. Y'all ready to start?"

Melanie looked at me and I just looked back towards Lana. Since Melanie was only my sister and not a best friend to Lana & Cierra, I know she felt awkward.

"Okay, well...we where thinking of a Teal color to use as the main decoration colors." I said.

Melanie's phone went off and she sighed looking at the message.

"I'm sorry sis, but my boss just texted me talking about an emergency staff meeting." She says standing up and grabbing her bag.

"It's okay. I'll call you and tell you about everything." I said.

"Thanks. Bye y'all." She said before proceeding out of the store.

I looked over at Cierra to see her just staring a hole through Lana's face.

"Lana, I'm sorry but I can't continue this meeting with you having on these huge sunglasses when it's not even any sun in here." I said.

When I said that she just broke down. Me and Cierra both went to her side. I felt bad because I thought she was crying because of what I said.