chapter 16

Coras POV:

I walked around work as I served food and drinks to different tables.

"Damn, Cora. Lately you've been glowing. Looking so pretty and clean. Who impregnated you." Kayla raised a brow.

"You right! She got that pregnancy glow, Kay. Who did it?" Alia asked.

I laughed at them both as I leaned down to grab a coke from the fridge. "I'm not pregnant you bafoons."

They looked at eachother then me. "I'm not buying it, alia." Kayla mumbled.  "Me neither, kayla." She shrugged.

I slapped them both gently and laughed as I checked the time. "Shit, Billie said she needed me in her office 10 minutes ago." I said and headed around the back to get to it.

I knocked twice gently before opening the door. "Hi, Billie. Sorry I'm late." I said and walked over to sit down behind her desk.

"Its alright, I wanted to talk to you about a few changes I'm making."

I looked at her with squinted eyes as I tried to figure out what these changes could be.

"I've figured since you've been working at the bar and food part of the mansion for 2 years, you could switch to a different part maybe?" She suggested.

My eyes lit up at this idea. I hate working at the bar. Constant catcalling, annoying coworkers. I'm glad that I'm given this opportunity.

"Sure! Where to?" I beamed.

Billie clenched her teeth and rolled her chair back a bit. I gave a worried look. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad..

"The bedrooms.."

My worried expression dropped. Really?

"Okay? what's the issue with that?" I asked as I sipped my coke. "Well it's just..  a lot of old men tend to stay here as you know and it can be a bit.. overwhelming when around them."

"Are you just trying to sugarcoat the fact that you're putting me in danger?"

For those who aren't aware, working in the bedrooms means I basically take care of the people staying there. Be overly sweet, flirty, serve them drinks etc. Its not a nice job when it comes to 'taking care' of grown men. Probably worse than the one I'm already in.

"What!? No! I'd never put you in danger, baby, you know I'd never do that to you." She said lighting up a fresh cigarette.

I could hear the lies that came straight through her teeth. "You're lying Billie! Trying to once again sugarcoat shit by calling me baby isn't gonna work either. I'm not doing it."

This made Billie visibly upset. "i'm telling you, not asking you." i stood up, laughing a breathy chuckle as i walked over to her confidently. i stood in between her manspread legs, watching the cigarette hang from her pillowy lips while she crossed her arms, causing her boobs to spill from her wife beater.

"And what if I don't? What are you gonna do, fire me?" i teased, knowing she wouldn't dare. she stayed silent, removing the chemicals from her mouth, blowing the smoke into my face. she observed me, head to toe as she let her eyes rest on my boobs that were also spilling from my corset. her eyes moved to my lips and she held them there. this was suddenly feeling way more intimate than it should.

"Well??" i asked again, this time placing my knee down on her crotch. hard, aiming to hurt her. "fuck." she whispered gripping my thigh. i let out an inaudible gasp and placed my leg back down. "If you continue to refuse then you already know there'll be consequences, and i don't think you wanna know what those consequences are tho, do you?" she asked. I watched her hands rub my waist gently, gripping it tightly like i'd run away any second now. "no. sorry." 

"Thought so. now that new girl is gonna be arriving here really soon to look around, just like you did on your first day. so i need you to be kind to her, she's super nice." Billie warned. "yeah, whatever." i said, attempting to get out of her tight grip.

She grasped my chin and brought it down her face. i gulped nervously. shes so pretty, it scares me a little. her pale skin was so soft looking, while her cheeks and nose were scattered with freckles. her lips perfectly glossed and pink. her button nose sloped and highlighted naturally. all while her big blue irises stared right into mine. "Good girl." she praised, brushing her thumb softly against my bottom lip.

"Now go, Kat will show you around the bedrooms." she said eventually. "okay." i sighed, "bye."

"bye, pretty girl."