5🌸

⚠️~ Long Chapter.

Riki pov

I watched as all the princesses came from all over to see the prince.

I don't like these days. It's sad. And of course all these princesses are beautiful. And please I'm nothing special.

I wish I was still a child, back when I could fantasize about us and absolutely nothing could make me feel like I would grow up and be apart from him.

After a while of me thinking on a swing bench in the garden I realized that I would have to stay later tonight to finish what I'm doing.

I groaned and got to work. Why can't I be a Prince?

Sunoo pov

The ball seemed to take forever. I had met four of the girls they were all nice but still didn't beat Garden Boy.

I was waiting to meet the last girl, Yeji. While I was waiting I remembered about Jungwon and wanting to find a prince.

I looked around the huge ballroom. I think it will be easy to find him in his dress.

I saw him flirting with a prince. He looked like everything Jungwon had explained he wanted in a prince. He didn't look like a giant but definitely taller than him.

I looked around a bit more and saw Jake and Sunghoon. They look so happy. They were laughing and giving each other kisses. They would be good parents but they get so annoyed when Mother and Father even bring up anything about a baby.

I also saw Heeseung with some boy I've never seen. They were dancing together.

I smiled. I loved seeing all my brothers looking do happy. Even though I can't seem to be happy.

My thoughts were interrupted by my Mother coming up to me, her arms linked with a beautiful girl.

"Ah Sunoo this is Princess Yeji of the Rose kingdom. I will leave you two to talk" my Mother said and gave me a hopeful look.

I know it annoys her and Father that it's been three weeks and I haven't chosen a princess but I have my reasons.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince Sunoo" Princes Yeji said offering her hand.

I placed a soft kiss on the top of her hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Princess Yeji" I said trying to be as nice as possible.

"Shall we?" She asked gesturing towards the place where everyone was dancing.

I nodded slightly and held her hand while walking. I tried to imagine the whole time we were dancing that I was dancing with my Garden Boy.

Because I really wished I was.

After we had finished dancing and everyone was doing their own thing I knew that any moment my Mother and Father would come asking if I've picked one.

I can't have that conversation again. I don't want to get in trouble. My Mother is a bit more flexible than my Father.

I ran out of the ballroom when no one was watching. I walked down the hallway. I saw someone putting things away in a room.

I looked out of curiosity and saw that it was my Garden Boy!

"Um hello" I said and the boy looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Oh Prince Sunoo? What are you doing here, isn't the ball going on still?" He asked. He looked so much better up close.

"Um yeah it is but I bailed. I don't like any of those princesses. And I know my parents are getting upset." I shrugged.

"Oh that sad. What's wrong with the Princesses?" He asked. I sat against the wall and he sat beside me.

"No nothing they are nice girls but" I sighed. "My heart belongs to someone else"

"Yeah that would make it hard" he said. Then I realized I should ask his name.

"Oh what's your name by the way?" I asked.

"Oh my names Riki" he said. Riki such a pretty name.

"That's a really pretty name. I don't have to introduce myself do I?" I asked and he laughed a bit.

"No I know you" he said.

"That's sad isn't it?" I asked him.

"What is?" He asked confused.

"That we just met and I don't even have to introduce myself" I said and he shrugged.

"I think it's good. Saves us from all the awkwardness." Riki said. We laughed. It felt nice. I've felt so alone this past year.

Let's just say I don't meet new friends often. It's mostly just me and my brothers and Jake.

"Oh and about the other day I hope you weren't weirded out by me practically running away from you" I said and he smiled.

"Um I was confused but don't worry. I'm sure you were busy" he shrugged.

"Yeah busy" I said. "I'm glad I met you" I added.

"Same. I'm pretty lonely" he said and scoffed.

"Tell me about it. I haven't met anyone ever since Jake. I mean I've met the princesses and Kings and Queens but they don't count" I said.

"It's weird hearing you call Prince Jake just Jake" he said and I shrugged.

"Well he's my brother. We don't go around calling each other Prince or Princess. Is that what you thought?" I asked giggling and he shrugged.

"You don't know the stories we hear down there" Riki pointed down to the village.

"Sometimes I wish I could be normal" I said. I don't know why I'm being so honest with him but it just feels right. He is just so understanding.

"Would you give up the throne if you could?" He said.

"Well I'll never really be the King of this kingdom. Heeseung will take the throne next but ever since his marriage fell apart it's been weird. And Sunghoon isn't going to rule here. Since Jake is an only child there isn't anyone else to rule in his Kingdom. So really I'll forever be Prince" I explained and he shrugged.

"Makes sense. Is that why the King and Queen are all over you about a princess?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well because Prince Heeseungs marriage took a turn do you think they want you to find a princess more" he asked. I nodded.

"That would make sense" I said.

"Jeez what even happened with him?" Riki asked.

"Well the same reason I can't marry someone. My heart belongs to someone else" I said.

"Wow so it runs in the family" he joked and we had a good laugh.

"Can we meet again sometime. It's nice to talk to you" I said and he nodded.

"I'll always be in the garden" Riki answered before leaving out if my sight.

" I finally met my Garden Boy" I smiled.

____________________________

Sorry for a long ass chapter. But they finally met!

See you next chapter