Chapter 7

Chapter 7- What is this man doing to me?

Training went really well. For the beginning I practiced my power and got it under control as much as I could for not using it often. I'm proud to say that it didn't take me long at all.

When I had it under control I searched the agility course. There were all ranges of skills shown. The women that offered to help were better than I imagined to be. They used their knowledge and speed to their advantage throughout the training day, while the boys used the same and their knowledge of fighting.

For people on ropes I used wind to blow the ropes around and water to make the ropes slippery. Some people fell but others either jumped on the tree that their rope was connected to or they hopped on the neighboring rope that was hanging from a different tree.

For the hurdles and silverbacks, I didn't really know how I could incorporate my elements with it so I went for the next best thing. Blake and James were doing counter and side attacks when I mind linked them. Overall the pack did really well.

That was yesterday. Today was being used as a break day and I couldn't be any happier. My mind was spinning and my stomach was uneasy. I put all my energy into training and my mind was exhausted. I used too much energy if you asked me. So therefore, today Blake and I were spending the day sleeping in late.

I woke up to my arm being rubbed and kisses being placed on my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" Blake asked once he noticed that I was awake.

"Sore, exhausted. I've been better." I said through a yawn.

"Want me to run you a bath while I make breakfast?" He asked placing a sweet kiss to my temple and rubbing my back. He pulled away with a caring smile and a raised eyebrow.

"That sounds nice. Thank you." I replied with a blush at his love filled expression.

He gently pushed me down so I was laying down and got up to make his way to the bathroom. I closed my eyes with a smile taking over my features. He made me happy and I am happy that I found him.

Minutes later he emerged from the bathroom and came over sweeping me into his arms. I cuddled into his chest but all too soon I was disconnected from his embrace and was seated on the sink.

He carefully undressed me never taking his gaze away from my eyes. When he was finished he gave me a peck on the forehead and lifted me up to place me into the warm soapy water. He said he was going to make breakfast, so I nodded relaxing into the water as he left closing the door.

The warm water did wonders for loosening up all my tense muscles and helping me clear my mind from everything around me.

I don't know how long I was in the bath, but I took it as long enough, when I saw my hands become wrinkly. Getting out of the bath, I wrapped a towel around my body and exited the bathroom. Walking into he wardrobe I drop my towel and get dressed in leggings and a tank top.

Walking out of the room and down the stairs I could smell the aroma of the food in the air. I smiled and bounded my way into the kitchen being met with Blake's back as he finished the food.

Taking advantage of his back towards me I crept forward trying to scare him. I was halfway there and his form never gave away any notice of my attempt. No sudden move. No pause was made.

I was a couple feet away and my heart was racing. I took a moment to slow down my speeding heart. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and open my eyes. Looking up at him, he's still cooking like he's never noticed my presence. I'm about to take another step when he suddenly turns around grabbing my frame, eliciting a scream from me, and spinning me so I'm trapped in between his body.

He stood there smirking, looking like he was holding in a laugh.

"Don't you ever do that again!" I shout, face beat red in embarrassment.

"Why not?" He said huskily, voice filled with amusement.

"Because you scared me." I say incredulously.

"You were trying to scare me. Even though it was never going to work out. I give you props for trying though." He said teasingly all the while the smirk never fell.

I huffed in playful annoyance not wanting to admit my defeat. He looked at me in amusement and began to flower kisses from my cheek down to my neck.

"I hate you." I mumbled quietly not sure how my voice would turn out if I spoke normally.

He stopped his kissing long enough to speak. "I don't think you do. You love me and you love how I make you feel." He spoke arrogantly. He kept peppering kisses along my neck and I could feel his smirk through my skin. What is this man doing to me?

A/N

I know I haven't written in a while and I'm truly sorry for that. I need to get back into my writing schedule and I don't know how long it will take.

I hope to hear comments from you guys and feel free to tell me what you thought of this chapter or the chapters so far.

~Stephanie