"Relaxation"

Aizawa squirmed, biting his tongue to stop any perverted noises from escaping his throat. "Zashi~" he groaned, squeezing the pillow.

"Hush now dear, I'll help you relax." Yamada said, leaning over and kissing the back of his neck.  He slowly began to stroke Aizawa's cock, helping it harden. As he did so, Aizawa shivered with pleasure, gripping the pillow tightly and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Let's get this restricting clothes off you baby." Yamada said seductively, pulling his trembling lover's pants and underwear down to his ankles. "There's that juicy ass." He snickered.

"Zashi~" Aizawa murmered, cheeks red and hot. "Yes, babe?" Yamada asked, running his hands up and down Aizawa's back and torso. "Your hands are cold." Aizawa answered.

"Are they?"
"GYAH!"

Aizawa jolted, Yamada having started to toy with the hero's red nipples. His hands fondled Aizawa's chest, massaging his pecs and collar bone. At the same time, Yamada began to grind his still-clothed-hips against Aizawa's bare backside.

Aizawa moaned, once again digging his face into the pillow, holding onto it as if that would give him some sense of control. His body shivered with pleasure, and all he could think about was Yamada's touch.

"Uhhhhnnn~" Aizawa moaned, turning over on his back. "Ooo, your back huh? Want me to fuck you like the needy whore you are?" Yamada teased, unbuckling his belt.

"You need to work on your dirty talk." Aizawa talked back, smirking slightly. Yamada huffed, dropping his pants. "You can talk to me like that once you grow the balls to actually top for once." Yamada teased, crossing his arms and turning his head. Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Less talking. More fucking."

"As you wish, my little penslut." Yamada chuckled, pulling off his underwear. As Aizawa closed his eyes and waited for his boyfriend to penetrate, he was once again caught off guard when Yamada grabbed the scarf around his neck and pulled, making him gag.

Yamada pulled him up into a sitting position, and grabbed his hair. "Get it nice and wet for me, will ya baby?" Yamada snickered, shoving his erection against Aizawa's mouth.

Aizawa grunted and parted his jaws, taking in his partner's long, hard cock. He felt it slip down his throat, and he let out a pleasured groan, sucking and licking while Yamada held onto his head.

"Ah!" Yamada squeaked, squeezing his eyes shut. His face turned bright red and he bit his quivering bottom lip. "Ooo~ Just like that baby, just like that!"  He moaned, tugging on Aizawa's scalp. Aizawa continued, coating his lover's dick in saliva, purposefully making dirty wet noises to turn Yamada on more.

"Fuck yes! Ah-Ahhh~" Warm liquid squirted out of the blonde's tip and down Aizawa's throat. Aizawa swallowed Yamada's pre-cum before pushing Yamada out of his mouth. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve, looking up at Yamada flirtatiously.

Yamada whined quietly, pushing Aizawa back down, kissing him on the mouth.

"You just had your dick in there." Aizawa reminded after Yamada's lips parted with his. "I don't care." Yamada groaned. "You're so fucking sexy."

Yamada crawled on top of Aizawa, plunging his tongue into his mouth, holding the eraser hero down and sucking his tongue.
At the same time, he penetrated Aizawa's ass, thrusting into him at a steady pace, moving his hips and tongue together.

The sudden penetration mixed with the movement of Yamada's hot tongue made Aizawa Yelp, his eyes wide in shock. He groaned, opening his strong legs farther, eyes rolling back into his head.

Yamada's tongue finally left Aizawa's mouth, and began to lap at his sensitive throat. "Moan for me." Yamada demanded, locking his fingers with his partner's. Aizawa complied, letting out a soft moan, his voice quivering.  "Good boy." Yamada praised.  "Good man whore."

Yamada continued to saw in and out of Aizawa's tight entrance, slowly increasing speed and intensity, going as deep as he could. He felt pressure building up in his lower stomach, but he was determined to last as long as possible. He wanted to make Aizawa come first.

It seemed like he wouldn't have to wait too long, because the look on Aizawa's face told Yamada he was already close.

Yamada groaned, squeezing Aizawa's hands, furiously pounding into his ass, just the way he liked it. Aizawa wrapped his legs around Yamada's thin waist, his tongue hanging out of his mouth while he grinned lustfully, spit dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Yamada then hit it; Aizawa's tender sweet spot. Aizawa let out a girlish squeal, his back arching and his body spasming. Hot, white liquid shot from his cock onto Yamada's stomach, making the blonde moan as well. Yamada then stopped holding back, and he too climaxed, his semen coating Aizawa's insides. He pulled out, and collapsed on his panting lover.