Aftercare

After a while of the two men panting and trembling from the immense pleasure they had just experienced, Yamada sat up, looking down into Aizawa's half-lidded red eyes. "Hot." He blurted, chuckling to himself.

Aizawa whimpered, grabbing the collar of Yamada's shirt and pulling him back down, wrapping his arms around his neck and his trembling legs around his naked hips.

"You okay there bodacious?" Yamada asked, returning the embrace. Aizawa took a few seconds to respond. "You made me make a mess...now I have to wash the couch cushions." Aizawa joked, kissing Yamada on the mouth.

Yamada smiled playfully. "We'll do that tomorrow. For now, let's just order a pizza or something and watch TV."

Aizawa nodded. "That sounds good...but we're not watching any recordings of your announcing gigs."
"Aww..." Yamada frowned.

After a few more minutes of just holding each other, the two finally got up and put their pants back on, before Yamada found a pizza place to call and Aizawa searched for something to watch.

The two then sat together, Yamada put his arm around Aizawa, and Aizawa lay his head on Yamada's shoulder, not minding how bony it was. They stayed up until about 6:00 pm, before falling asleep, missing the pizza delivery man.