The Mystery Woman

Knowing I cant have you just makes me want you even more. God, I cant help but think about all the things I would do to you if given the opportunity. My hands exploring your body, finding all the places you like to be touched. Painting marks across your skin as if you were a blank canvas and I was the artist. My bite marks starting on your neck and shoulder, making a trail down your body to your inner thighs. My handprint across your ass, leaving you bright red. The slight imprint of my fingertips around your neck so everyone knows who you belong to. Remembering to kiss every mark I make to show you that I could be gentle and caring as well. "You look so pretty covered in my marks".

I want you on top of me, grinding against me desperately. My hands on your waist, guiding your hips as I look into your eyes. Getting harder beneath you until I cant take it anymore. Turning you over onto the bed, making my way on top of you and pinning you down beneath me. Pulling our bodies closer together as I kiss you. I would reach over, grabbing some soft blue rope from the nightstand before grabbing your wrist, moving it up to the headboard, and binding you there. Doing the same to your other hand. "Look at you, a desperate little mess unable to move. A pretty set of holes for me to do as I see fit with"

I'll take my cock and rub it against your hole, teasing you with it before sliding it in without warning. Hearing you moan and gasp from pleasure as I do. Thrusting my cock in and out of you as I kiss and bite your neck. Breathing heavier onto your neck as I moan and grunt into your ear. "Fuck you feel so good taking all of me". Reaching my hand down, rubbing your clit as I fuck you a little harder, making sure you take as much of me as you can. Not allowing you to cum until I give you permission. Hearing you beg for it.

I would move my hand back up, wrapping it around your neck as I look into your eyes, fucking you as hard as I can "Yeah, do you want to take all of my cum like the good fucking whore you are?". Hearing you beg for it again as I slow down a bit, using long deep thrusts until I cum deep inside of you, making you take every last drop. Speeding back up again, to fuck my cum into you even deeper until I was satisfied. Finally giving you permission to cum for me. "That's it, cum for me, cum all over my cock, I know you want to". Fucking you as I feel you tighten around me, cumming on my cock as you breath heavier and moan my name for me. "Fuck, that's my good girl, just like that".

After you came for me I would kiss my way down your body, leaving behind marks as I do. Making my way between your legs, kissing and nibbling on your inner thighs. Teasing you as I look up at you. Finally tracing your lips with my tongue, sucking and nibbling on your clit. Eating you out, cleaning up the mess that we made. Only to hold you by your legs and eat you out until you cum for me again. "Such a good girl cumming for me again". I would kiss my way back up your body, making my way to your lips. Kissing you passionately so you can taste us on mine. I would slowly and gently untie you, Laying next to you as I pull you into my arms, holding you close as I kiss your neck and shoulder softly. Holding you until we fell asleep in each others arms.