The girl who caught my eye

There you were sitting in the seat across from mine, reading your book like you normally do. You were wearing a T-shirt and some jeans that fit your body perfectly. I couldn't help but notice how stunning you looked, how your smile lit up the room and your eyes sparkled in the light coming through the window. You looked up from your book and saw me looking at you, our eyes locked for a moment before you looked back down at your book. "Hey, why don't we watch a movie?" I asked as I stood up.
"Sure why not" you replied as we both started walking to the room. We layed down on the bed and cuddled as we started to watch a movie. I ran my hand down the side of your body slowly as I kissed your neck. I couldn't get my mind off of you. The thought of my skin against yours, my lips touching your lips, my hands exploring your body. I saw the way you looked at me and I knew you wanted it too. So I made my way on top of you, kissing your neck some more as I whispered in your ear, telling you all of the things I wanted to do to you. I  started to kiss my way down your body from your neck to your shoulder, down to your chest, then your stomach. I helped you remove your clothes as I kissed every inch of your amazing body, teasing you. I continued to kiss my way down your body unil I made my way between your legs, kissing your inner thighs, inches away from your pussy as I spread your legs open. I started to lick your wet, needy pussy, tracing your lips with my tongue as you grabbed my hair pushing my face into you. I sucked and nibbled on your clit gently as I slid one finger then two deep inside of you, making you moan from pleasure. After doing that for a while, making you want me more and more, I began to make my way back on top of you, admiring your body once more, you were stunning. I grabbed my hard throbbing cock and rubbed the tip of it against your clit before sliding it deep into your tight, wet pussy without telling you. I watched you gasp and moan from the pleasure of me filling you up spontaneously. You bit your lip as I started to kiss your neck and thrust in and out of you. Slow and deep at first, gradually speeding up over time, making you take every inch of me. I kissed your lips, moaning into them as I bit your bottom lip softly. I ran my hand through your hair then down your back as the other rubbed your clit, my cock still thrusting in and out of you as deep as possible, Making you moan and scream. I started to thrust in and out of you faster and faster as you arched your back and said you were going to cum. I pulled myself closer to you so I can thrust into you even deeper, so I can feel my skin against yours.. I kissed you passionately once more to feel my lips against your lips. I felt your pussy tighten around my cock as you came while holding onto me. I started to slow down a bit, as we were both breathing heavily. Smiling at each other. I layed next to you and held you in my arms once more as we finished watching the movie we had started. For the rest of the night we just talked and enjoyed each other's company like we always had.