It drives me crazy

I have been thinking about you for a while now.. Its been driving me absolutely crazy. I want you so bad but i know i can't have you and it kills me.. It kills me because of the things i want to do to you.. The choking.. The spanking, the tying you up, pulling your hair, calling you baby girl and making you scream and cum over and over again until you can't take it anymore.
I want your tight pussy wrapped around my cock and so much more. So this.. This is for you.. I want to rip off your clothes and throw you on to the bed. I want to pin you up against a wall and fuck you in the shower. I want to have my way with you and bite you.. Choke you.. Spank you.. I want to make you feel every single inch of my cock. I want to make you scream my name and call me daddy as im deep inside of your sweet little pussy. I want to fuck and finger you till you cum.. I want to to taste you.. Your lips.. Your nipples.. Your clit.. I want to kiss and nibble on every inch of your body. I want to make you mine. I want to tease you and make you beg me to fuck you just to make you beg me to stop but then i wouldn't because im addicted to you.. Your body is like a drug to me. I need it.. I need you.. I want you to ride my cock and my tongue. I want to look into your eyes and moan your name. I want to pull on your hair as i kiss your neck. I want to choke you as im deep inside you and hear you scream. I want to pin you up against the wall and fuck you until you can't stand anymore. Then i would just pick you up wrapping your legs around me and keep fucking you some more. I want to claw your back and bite your neck and shoulder. I want to call you my princess and baby girl. I want to spank that ass as im fucking you doggy style and pulling your hair. I want to fuck you in the shower as the water is running down your beautiful body and your covered in soap. I want to fuck you in the car because i heard its amazing. I want to try so many things with you. I want to eat you out in public as you try not to moan cause we would get cought. God i just want you so bad.. I want to be deep inside you making you feel every single inch. I want to wake you up some mornings by eating you out. Hows that for a surprise? Haha. I want to see you laying there naked just to admire how beautiful you are. Then mark you up to make sure everyone knows you're mine. I just want you.. It drives me crazy..