𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘!) Woolie + NB!reader + Amanda

2̺͆d̺͆ p̺͆e̺͆r̺͆s̺͆o̺͆n̺͆ P̺͆O̺͆V̺͆:̺͆

"I'm board." "Me to." You and Woolie were laying on the couch board out of your minds. Amanda went grocery shopping, and left you two at home. It was, really, really, boring. An idea popped into your mind. "Hey! How about we make cookies!" Yeah we were running low on food so Amanda went to the grocery store, but you still have everything thing you need to make cookies! "Huh, that's actually not a bad idea!" Woolie said back.

You and Woolie were setting out the things you needed, you already had a store boy cookie mix so that saved you some time and money. "First we need 2 cups of water." You said out loud to Woolie. "Coming right up!" He then but the 2 cups of water in the bowl with the cooking mix. "Then we need two eggs and one whole stick of softened butter." You said while holding two fingers up. You unwrapped the butter and let it softened, while Woolie was cracking open the eggs but flinched every time he heard the 'cRaCk' sound. When the butter was finally softened you put it in the mixing bowl and you and Woolie took turns stirring the batter.

"Okay, I think that's enough stirring." You said. "Mhm." Woolie hummed while putting the spoon in the sink. "K, let me get out the tray for the cookies." You got out the tray and put the semi see-through paper on the tray (A/N: IM SORRY I FORGOT WHAT ITS CALLED!!) "Ready to mold the cookies Woolie?" You asked. "Yep!" He said kinda popping the  'p'. You and Woolie started molding the dough into flat shaped circles. Once you were done with molding all the dough and putting them on the tray, you looked to your right and saw Woolie licking the bowl. "WOOLIE!" You yelled. "SORRY!I LIKE THE TASTE OF COOKIE DOUGH!" You smacked your face, doing a face palm.

You put the cookies in the oven. You then turned the oven on. You then waited for the cookies to be done. You and Woolie are sitting on the couch when you then smelt....smoke...or..fire? Woolie perked up. "Do you smell that?" He asked "yeah.. I do." You answered. You got up to check, and boy oh boy. Let just say...

The oven was on fire.

Your eyes went wide. "THE OVEN IS ON FIRE!!!" You yelled. Woolie came over and screamed "SHIT, HOW DID THE OVEN CATCH ON FIRE!" "IDK YOU TELL ME!"

Wait.

How were you gonna tell Amanda?

A̺͆m̺͆a̺͆n̺͆d̺͆a̺͆s̺͆ P̺͆O̺͆V̺͆:̺͆

I was at the check out when I heard a 'ding!' From my phone. I took my phone from my pocket and saw a text from Y/N. 'Hm, I wonder what they texted me.' I opened up the text and read:

𝗛𝗲𝘆...𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮....

𝗛𝗶 𝗬/𝗡, 𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹...𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱...
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻...
𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮...
𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲?...

...
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧?!

𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗!

𝗬/𝗡
𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲..

2̺͆d̺͆ p̺͆e̺͆r̺͆s̺͆o̺͆n̺͆ P̺͆O̺͆V̺͆:̺͆

You and Woolie looked at the text, then looked at each other, then looked at the text, the look and at each other, then, you both started crying. I mean, AMANDA WAS LITERALLY GONNA OFF YOU TWO SO. "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO! *sob*" you yelled. "IDK BUT INSTEAD OF JUST ME BEING MEAT WERE BOTH MEAT! *sob*" Woolie yelled back. You both ran and tried to find a hiding place.

Then..

"🆆🅾︎🅾︎🅻🅸🅴,🆈/🅽 🆆🅷🅴🆁🅴 🅰︎🆁🅴 🆈🅾︎🆄?"

That was it. You were done for.

You and Woolie ducked behind a counter quickly. "BITCH,I SEE YOU." You then saw Amanda, you and Woolie both backed up. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I HAVE A LOT TO LIVE FOR." You and Woolie yelled at the same time hugging each other violently in fear. "oh my fucking god, I'm not actually gonna kill you!" Amanda said. You and Woolie stopped crying. " wait, really?" You and Woolie said at the same time again. "NO! HOW DUMB COULD YOU GUYS POSSIBLY BE!?!" Amanda yelled. You woolie felt dumb founded.
"Now let's put out the fire before it burns the whole house down."

You all ended up remaking the cookies, and this time without setting the oven on fire!

𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕕!

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:𝟽𝟺𝟷