S̥ͦi̥ͦc̥ͦk̥ͦ)) Woolie x Sick! NB! Reader

You were sick, you didn't even know how you got sick in the first place. You didn't even go anywhere except the store with Woolie and Amanda.
You were laying in your bed being miserable, until the doorbell rang. "huh?" You slowly got up from your bed and made your way to the door. You finally made it to the door and turned the handle.
You see "Woolie? What are you doing here?" You asked him "Um..I..came to check on you..."
"Oh, okay, uh come in." You said with a little energy you walked beside the door so he can come in. You closed the door after, "You said you were sick...right?" He said
"Mhm.." you hummed out of energy "I brought you some medicine...here" he gave you some medicine, two tiny bottles colored orange and pink. "Oh, thank you Woolie." You smiled at him
You saw him blush a bit (A/N:OOOooOoooo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
'Wait did he...no, probably just my imagination...' I thought to my self.

W̺͆o̺͆o̺͆l̺͆i̺͆e̺͆'̺͆s̺͆ P̺͆O̺͆V̺͆:̺͆

So their sick. I then snapped out of my thoughts when I saw them walking to the couch. They sat down, I had an idea, well maybe more of an excuse just to stay close to them. "Uh, this might sound weird but...how about I stay here and take care of you until your better!" I said. They turned their head to look at me. "Oh! You don't have to do that! *cough *" They said coughing at the end of their sentence.
"No it's fine! I can do it! Plus what are 'friends' for!" I said back at them sitting on the couch but keeping my distance.
"Are you sure? I mean, what if you get sick!" They said "I'm sure I'll be fine." I said with a tiny smile. "Uh, okay!" They said giving me a smile. I felt heat run to my cheeks, I then covered them. "Oh, and thank you for...doing this." They said "It's no problem!" I smiled. They coughed, 'I should probably make them soup.' I thought to myself. "Wait I'll be right back." I got up and walked to the kitchen.

Y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡:͜͡

I was still sitting the couch coughing here and there, but then I smelt something...kinda like...'chicken noodle soup?' I thought. I sat up and turned to where the kitchen was I saw Woolie making soup. I then turned back around, I heard footsteps. Woolie came into view and put the soup on the coffee table. "I made you soup..uh..." he scratched the back of his neck.
I smiled "Thank you Woolie!" I said with a bit of energy in my voice. He was so sweet, maybe to sweet. Well, I'm happy we are spending time with him. Even when I'm sick...."your welcome!" Woolier said with a surprisingly amount of energy, he then realized he said it it with to much energy "Uh...your welcome." He said a bit more calmly. I smiled, I pat his head he flinched a bit but then leaned in a bit.

ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ.

"I...love you..."

"...I love you too."

♡︎♥︎❤︎︎ఌꨄ❥❣︎❦

T̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ ĕ̈n̆̈d̆̈!̆̈

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟻𝟹𝟶 ♡︎