Another new face

A few weeks later,
Y/n Pov

"Haha you must see it through," Jennie told me and I nodded. Everything was going great, in the university and also between me and Jennie. "Maybe we should try this one next" Jennie showed me another show to watch together "It looks high rated," I said. 

We were talking in the hallway but all of a sudden someone called Jennie, "JENNIE!!" It looked like a guy was calling her, he was jogging toward us. "Hanbin?" Jennie said as she recognized the man. I have no idea but the name Hanbin seemed heard somewhere. "Hey...how are you?" he asked coming towards me and y/n, I unlinked my arm from y/n and folded them. "I'm good why are you here?" I asked straight away. "Can we talk please...?" he gave me a desperate face which meant he wanted to talk about something important. 

"BTW, meet him, he's y/n my boyfriend and y/n he's hanbin my EX" the moment she said Ex, the whole picture was clear to me. 'Kim Hanbin' was her first boyfriend from the time she joined the university. Hanbin was pretty older than her and now he was an ex-student for the university but what did he want from jennie? 

-----------------

Jennie Pov

I excused y/n and went to the rooftop with hanbin, "What is it hanbin?" I asked "Nothing much just wanted to see you before I leave" he softly said "Before you leave? where are you going?" I asked "To New Zealand, I've found a great job there so I'll be leaving Seoul pretty soon," he said with a sad expression. "hmm," I said. "Just wanted to ask, do you ever miss us or miss our moments?" he said and I didn't reply but the truth was I did miss our moments because hanbin was my first everything. 

"Don't be mad at me for this?" he said and moved his face closed and kissed me, after waiting for some time, I couldn't hold myself from kissing him back so I responded to his kiss. Well, it was a normal one but still felt like my first with him. "Wanna join me at the club to celebrate?" he said and I smirked knowing what he meant, We both left the university but maybe I forgot something- Nvm. 

---------------------

Jisoo Pov

"Such a shameless bitch" I heard Lisa whisper, I, Irene, Rosé, and Lisa were chilling on the rooftop but then we saw Jennie and her ex talking and kissing and the rooftop. "Shit- look there" Irene pointed towards the other door, and then we saw y/n standing maybe he heard everything and saw everything happened. 

Jennie left with her Ex and poor y/n saw her leaving, the man quietly went and sat on one of the vacant places and looked at the sky. He wasn't sitting pretty far from us, so we could see and hear him clearly. 

"Yahh...Kim Jennie, this is the 4th time you got hooked up with someone" he softly said and we all could feel how much hurt he was by just his one sentence. "Let's leave him alone," Irene said and the others followed me. 

After we left the rooftop, we went to our classes. While going to him we again met and Lisa and Rosé told us that y/n didn't even sit for the classes. That poor fellow. 

------------------------

Jennie Pov

Hanbin locked the door and crawled onto the bed, with a smirk on his face, We both knew what we were doing and how much needy we were. But still, there was something stabbing me in my heart, what it could be? and why was I feeling guilty doing it with hanbin, it wasn't like we didn't ever do it. We did it pretty often when we were together.