You lost

Jennie Pov

"Jennie My arm is hurting" Y/n continuously said while I kept dragging him somewhere it was quiet.  "Jennie Kim Stop" his words were hurting, and the worst was he called me by my full name. 

"What do you think you were doing huh?" I asked him with anger, "What do you mean?" he asked, "How could you dance with her?? when you have a girlfriend?" I spat "I should be asking the same thing, how could you dance with him when you had a boyfriend?" and my mouth was shut. 

I know I was the one who stabbed myself dancing with Taehyung but now I couldn't do anything about that. "JENNIE" Taehyung called my name from afar, I looked at y/n standing quietly but when he saw Taehyung coming near us, he just shook his head and left me. 

"Let's go..."taehyung said and I nodded following him, but still. "AND THE FIRST PRIZE GOSE TO" "Kim Jennie and Kim Taehyung" Mr. Kang shouted our names and we rushed onto the stage for getting our trophies. I was extremely happy, but sad because it wasn't with y/n. Still, I could hear students talking about it, they all probably think that I ruined y/n's dance so I could win. But the truth was I was angry and jealous because he and rosé seemed perfect in others' eyes. 

---------------------

Y/n Pov

"Hey..." I looked behind and saw rosé standing, "lost" she softly said, without regret of losing "Nah, you won" I simply said. "What do you mean?" she asked me, "You come to know soon," I said and grabbed my blazer from the bench. 

"Come I'll drop you home" I smiled. "Anni, it's okay I'll call a cab," she said but I insisted on her and she had to agree. We both were walking to the parking when someone called my name. It was Jennie, she ran to me and clung her arm to mine showing me her trophy, but I didn't want to be mistaken more now. "Jagi~ I won!!" she sweetly smiled, call it harsh or rude but I threw her hand from my arm and said "You lost" and grabbed rosé hand directing her towards my car. 

"What?" she asked but I didn't bother to answer. I opened the car door for rosé and then went to my seat. I started driving as I past jennie a heavy sigh left my mouth. "Are you feeling okay?" Rosé asked and I nodded.

"So where to?" "Kim shin road, just take a right from there"  I nodded and did as she guided. Rosé was almost quite for the whole ride, and looked like her house was pretty neat from the university so we didn't have time to talk.

As we reached I told her to stop and ran to open her door, "you didn't have to do that" she said with a smile. I decided to drop her to her house door because it won't be good if I leave her, and even my heart didn't want to let her go.

Before she pressed the doorbell "forgot to mention, looking beautiful today" and she just smiled. After pressing the door bell we waited for some time and the door was opened by her mother.

She hugged her and introduced me "Eomma, he's y/n...he was my dance partner today" "Annyeong aunty" I bowed "Aw, look at him such a gentleman" she commented. "I'll be take my leave, have a good night Chaeyoung, Bye aunty" I said and made my way to my car, still I saw Rosé standing by the door seeing me leave.

As I started my car, she waved me bye and I began to drive. While driving I saw there were plenty messages and missed calls from jennie but Is didn't bother anymore after what she did to me. Now it was the time to fall in love with the right person, while jennie was the wrong one.