Roles {1}

Queen | Founder

↳ Slots filled [1/1]

About ↛ The Founder is responsible for organizing the community and making sure all staff members on Discord and public members on Wattpad are following the community's guidelines. They'll manage projects on Wattpad and oversee staff works on Discord.

Requirements ↛ They must have over-the-top leadership skills, must be stern when the position sees fit, and must also have experience in Discord and Wattpad.

*This position is NOT applicable*

Crown Princess | Co-founders

↳ Slots filled [2/2]

About ↛ Co-Founders will be assisting the Founder with making sure the community is well organized and up-to-date with all projects. They'll help organize work for staff members and will also help with creating projects. They will moderate the community both on Wattpad and Discord and will make sure that everything is in the correct place.

Requirements ↛ Must have multitasking skills, must be responsible and reliable, and should also have above-than-average leadership skills.

*This position is NOT applicable, it is earned.*

Princess | Admins

↳ Slots filled [6/6]

About ↛ Admins will be assisting the Founder and Co-Founder in making sure that all is well within the community. They'll help form rules, make sure that all inquiries about the community are answered, and will also help moderate the community when the Founder and Co-Founders aren't available.

Requirements ↛ Must have prior experience in multitasking, should have leadership qualities, and should also be stern when needed to be.

*Prior experience is required for this position*

Knights | Interviewers

↳ Slots filled [4/10]

About ↛ Interviewers will be assisting Admins, Co-founders, and Founder by going through potential candidates and asking them questions about their applied positions. They'll play a part in deciding who would be joining this community and will be a part of our interview server.

Requirements ↛ Must have good communication skills, be outgoing, and be responsible.

*Prior experience is preferred, but NOT needed for this position.*

Marchioness | Managers

↳ Slots filled [5/5]

About ↛ Managers will be assisting Admins, Co-Founders, and Founders in making sure that the community is running well and will be responsible for the community if all Admins, Co-Founders, and Founders are on hiatus. They'll check in with their corresponding units such as Planners, Writers, etc., and will assign tasks for upcoming projects.

Requirements ↛ Must have leadership qualities, must be dependable and responsible for their unit and their own tasks. Should be able to multitask without much trouble and should have good communication skills.

*Prior experience is required for this position.*

Viscount | Writers

↳ Slots filled [3/6]

About ↛ Writers will be coming up with creative pieces of writing for any upcoming community projects. They will also be coming up with creative promotional messages for our Hiring Book and other projects. They'll also be writing blurbs, welcomes pages, form(s) pages, rules pages, etc.

Requirements ↛ Must have average or above writing skills. Must have average or above reading and writing comprehension skills. Should be fluent in English and have knowledge of different writing styles and techniques.

*Prior experience is preferred for this position.*

Duke | Judges

↳ Slots filled [2/10]

About ↛ Judges will be judging pieces of writing or graphics in our awards and contests. They'll be unbiased when working and will give feedback on contestants' works.

Requirements ↛ Must be unbiased when judging (this is a must). Must be reliable, respectful, and responsible. They'll also have to be average or above in their writing and reading comprehension. Must have knowledge of different writing styles and techniques, must also be fluent in English writing and grammar.

*Prior experience is preferred.*

Looking for more roles? Check out the next chapter