Blaine's POV

It's my first year at McKinley High, I already nailed my Glee audition. I sang the best song by Ed Sheeran, Thinking Out Loud; He has an amazing voice. I cannot compare myself to him. But I have a feeling, in Glee Club yesterday Kurt was singing a solo particularly a ballad from Wicked. It was like the angels in heaven were singing directly to me. His voice is unbelievably prodigious, and his style is particularly immaculate. I have to admit I like Kurt a lot, and I can definitely tell he is gay. Nobody straight dresses like that. I am afraid of the others at school bullying me for who I am, at Dalton it was a lot easier to come out because it's an all boys private school and practically everyone there is gay. There is no pressure from heterosexuals because there is a very strict no bullying policy, if you even say some homophobic comment let alone say other nasty things to another student you get suspended. I just hope that the students at McKinley will be just as accepting.
(Walks down the hallway, catches a glimpse of Kurt's hippo broach).
Blaine- Hey Kurt
Kurt- Yes, Blaine
Blaine- I was wondering if you would want to
Kurt- Yes! I would love to
Blaine- On a date with me? Really!
Kurt- Yes, I have to admit I have had a crush on you since your audition for glee.
Blaine- Oh wow!, Thanks:)
Kurt- How about dinner at breadstix and a movie after or I could cook dinner for you at my house