Day 14 - Get Outside

"May, do you keep your house clean?" May got surprised by how random John's topic is.

"Yeah, we usually split our jobs"

John takes his walkie-talkie and "Clean my house" John wonders what kind of reply will he get. John looks at May pointing to the hatch and he runs to the second floor.

"I'll carry you" John put her on his arm

"What?! No!! Let me go!" May fight to flee from John's arm. It's not just he is too strong, May also knows the fact she is a mermaid. When May becomes a mermaid she lost half of her weight, thanks to the drug's effect. No matter how much physical force she makes it won't bulge him.

"Eeww" the dust on the couch touch May's scales. May can feel how dirty this room is when the air touches her skin. "How can you live in here?"

"Because I'm wearing clothes?" May rolled her eyes. Another mermaid fact, they are naked. May literally a naked mermaid, the scales cover her tail and breasts are part of her body, just like human hair or skin.

"Since I'm a mermaid. This will take a few days"

"It's okay, you can sleep in the guest room"

"No! I'll sleep in your aquarium" John nodded. "I'll circle around first" May began to drag her tail while John continue watching his TV.

May comes to John at noon out of breath. "T-this h-house is huge, ca-can I start tomorrow?"

"It's not huge, maybe because you are a mermaid. Sure let's do it tomorrow" when John tries to pick her up, May block it with her hand. John walks slowly to match May's speed to the second floor. John pities her so he turned off the TV and goes to his room.

354 Orders left