Chapter 4

At ice fortress which was none other than  Courtney Gears's hideout

(Morgana messes around with a spell for Undertow)

Courtney Gears: Ooh-Ooh-Hoo-Hoo! Trust me! This time I'm sure I've got it right.

Nefarious: Yeah, that's what you said last time, and I was sore for a week.

Courtney Gear: Oh stop your carping and stand still.

Nefarious: (whimpering.) Oh, this is gonna hurt.

She casts the spell & a green lightning bolt hits Nefarious. He starts getting bigger back his robot size  

Courtney Gear: yes yes yes 

Nefarious: uh oh (The spell backfires, making Undertow small again but into a  different robot  and sighs)

Gear: (She's frustrated) Hmph! [She throws another bottle into the cauldron and Undertow is turned into a Metal]

(gets frustrated & throws in more bottles, turning  Nefarious into something weird each time until he's back to being small.) Ulp. (Cloak & Dagger laugh & snicker at Nefarious.)

Gourtney Gear: Oh. It's just no use. The power of the trident is just too strong for me to overcome. (lies in her chair)

Nefarious: I bet Vendra could've done it. With her magic

Gourtney Gear: What, was that, you said?!

Nefarious: I'm just sayin'... (Gourtney Gear throws a vial at him but misses.)

Gourtney Gear: Stop, criticizing me! That's all my popstar ever did was criticize me. It was always, twin (she hurls a starfish like a dart at a picture of  Vendra and her brother.)

Nefarious: Well, it's not Vendra's fault I got miniaturized. It's yours!

Gourtney Gear: Is not!

Nefarious: Your fault we had to hide out here for TWELVE BITTEN YEARS!

Gourtney Gear: is not!

Nefarious: YOUR FAULT WE CAN NEVER SHOW OUR FACES IN POLITE SOCIETY AGAIN! Ratchet and Clank did to us

Courtney Gear: You're really pushing it, Nefarious 

But a light glowed Gourtney Gear, and Nefarious checked the cauldron shell to notice Matilda

Nefarious: Well, well, well, if it isn't Talwyn and her Lombax husband's little girl!

They see in Matilda's hand 

Courtney Gear and Nefarious: It's the locket!

Courtney Gear: Ooh-ha-ha! This is just the kind of break we've been waiting for. When Ratchet's innocent little daughter uncovers the secret of that locket, she's going to have lots of questions. And who'll be right there with all the answers?

Nefarious: (chuckles) We will.

Courtney Gear: Exactly! She'll be the perfect tool for Max's undoing.

Nefarious: And I'll get to be big again. She be again her parents

Courtney Gear: she will be fool for that trick 

They laughs evilly

Back with Matilda and Bentley 

Bentley: Matilda please. If your mother ever found out you'd been swimming out here...

Matilda: I know, I know. She'd flip.

(Dove into the water)

Daxter: I had a thought here. 

Matilda: hey Bentley Daxter what's my mum got against the ocean anyway? (She looks at the view of the ocean with her dolphin friend leaping out of the water) I mean, how could there be anything wrong with something so... wonderful?

Daxter: There's nothing wrong with the sea, sweetie. Your mother's just trying to protect you from you know 

Matilda: You know what? Sometimes I even pretend I have fins.

Bentley: what

Matilda: (sighs) I wish I could tell my Mum and Dad how I feel. But they'd never understand. You friends with my father, but not to my Mum.

Daxter: true It just hit me. How 'bout you tell Talwyn... how you really feel?

Bentley: Oh, yes, by all means. Just waltz right in and tell her you been out here... swimming in the ocean! We could all just have a big party.

Matilda: (gasp) The party! I forgot 

Daxter: now right now you had to go back to your mum and dad can't let them know you're out here I go with you (jump her shoulders)

Matilda dives into the water along with Daxter and Bentley and makes her way back to the castle