Five | V

.

.

.

Sasuke stretched out his left foot and folded the right for resting his arm. It was almost winter and the air was getting colder. But he didn't mind.

He took off his wolf mask, and slung it to his hip pouch. His sword was placed on his right side, tucked inside its sheath. His mission just finished an hour ago yet he still didn't want to meet the Rokudaime for the report.

"Kakashi didn't mind anyway. He knows where to find me." He said to no one in particular.

He put two small bowls gently, one was placed by him on his side and the other was on top of the carved stone. Then he poured the sake.

"I'm legal for drinking this, finally.

He was smirking, giving a quick 'cheers' to each bowl. Calmly, savouring the taste that warming his throat.

It happened to be his daily routine to visit the grave of Haruno Sakura before and after his mission. Sometimes he came when Kakashi just finished slouching around her with erotica book of his and left the responsibilities at his office. And sometimes he spotted his blonde friend who just came back from a long-term mission -catching up with his rank for Hokage's regeneration- with Jiraiya, The Legendary Sannin.

He noted that Naruto always brought her flowers and talked endlessly with laughter that graced his face, and made him joined in. But mostly, he preferred sat by himself and drunk sake with her.

Randomly talked about his other encounters with his brother months ago, about his brother illness that regularly tended by greatest medic-nin called Tsunade. Another one of the legendary Sannin.

Or he just spent his day off after training by sitting at the same spot until he passed out. The rest of Team Seven were rising on their rank without substituted their female teammate. They walked their own path and vowed to protect the one that left for them.

"Taichou." A voiced called him from his left. It was Sai. His ANBU partner in the most field missions. "Rokudaime-sama summons you."

"Aa.

Sasuke straightened his posture, collected his bowl and stood. Intended to left the other bowl in place. Before leaving, he spared a longing glance and let a warm smile tugged on his lips.

"See you next time, Sakura.

.

.

.