☕💦🔞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐🔞💦☕

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the chapter 🔞

Yn's POV
As Bella walked out of the room I sighed. I know she wants more, but I didn't want to push her body. I walked on to the kitchen. I hear Bella in the living room. It wasn't long before Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Hueningkai came home. As they came into the kitchen they each gave me a kiss. I smiled at them. I felt a hand cup my pussy and a finger slipped between my folds. I let out a soft moan. Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Hueningkai smirked.

Yeonjun - You want some fun Mamas???

I nodded.

Me - Of course, love... You can tell I'm ready.

He nodded and they take me to the room. I was placed on the bed. He got my panties off seeing I was already dripping wet. They groaned and I see that all of their shorts are getting tight. Yeonjun take his dick out as it slapped his stomach. I bite my lip and he pulled me to the edge of the bed. He teased my clit with his tip. I let out a whine. He laughed and managed to slip straight into me. I moaned loudly throwing my head back.

Me - Oooo so big and thick...

He moaned and started thrusting quickly. I gasped feeling nothing but pleasure. I gasped as I felt him twitch. He gripped my things a bit tighter whining.

Yeonjun - Cumming...

I nodded as I felt him cum hard. Once he finished he kissed me pulling out gently. I felt kisses on both my thighs before Soobin slipped in moving gently. He leaned down kissing my neck gently.

Me - Oh god...

I closed my eyes feeling nothing, but pleasure...

»»————>End Of POV<————««