[𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀]

𝘗𝘖𝘝: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘦

A month after we escaped, I visited Alice
in the hospital. It only took me 2 weeks to get discharged, the girl was more tortured than me, especially on the legs. I had bandages all over my legs & arms. I saw her with her brother, he had a mortifying look on his face.

"A-Are you Charlotte?"

"Yes-"

He pulled me in for a hug. I guess I deserved one for saving his young sister's life. I patted his back, not out of embarrassment & shame, rather out of shock & awkwardness. I looked in front of me & alive was asleep. The both of as sat down beside each other, Judging by the way he looks & acts I assume hes older than me by around 2 years, he does seem to be around my age.

"My sister told me that some place tried to kill her, and that you're the only witness, is it true?" He looked at me with a worried & desperate look, and I gave him a nod. The bandages on my body showed, and the latter's overall state showed more.

"Charlotte Monroe, come see us please."

A detective came inside the room, I could finally report that damn place. I told the brother I had to go, and we left with a handshake rather than the hug. I followed the detective to a building, it was the same damn building we all met in. The one that started this deadly mess, I had far too many memories of when I first entered, of when I walked in the room & saw Junnifer. I regret bickering with her, I was just mad that I wanted to leave just like everyone else.

We went and collected all of the things we left behind, our phones, our ID's, our watches, everything. I grabbed my things & Alice's so I could return them. Yet, I have no idea on what to do with the other girls things. As we went up the elevator, I wanted to look at the room we all met in, tell the detective on what we have been through.

The doors opened & I immediately stormed our of there & looked for the room. I found it and once I stepped inside, it was all gone, but it was interrogated for sure. The fancy aesthetic, the expensive walls. I saw the big hole on the wall was there but it didn't lead anywhere. What the fuck happened? Did the tucker behind all of this erased their tracks?

"I-It was all here. The chandelier went into flames, officer. This vent led us into somewhere else, I have do idea where but it was definitely not here! You can ask the girl that's in the hospital, she-"

"First of all, this was an abandoned warehouse. It was always abandoned since 2007. And, your friend had illegal drug substances found in her body. Theres no evidence that leads to an 'escape room' ma'am"

I argued back. "But people died here! Officer, believe me. I have the scars to prove it. I know damn well you think I'm lying, or seeing things, but I promise you I'm perfectly fine." But nothing. I then look at the walls as the detective walks away. I noticed there was a written message on it.

"No Way Out."

Shit.

I figured it out slowly that it's a damn anagram, I scrambled the letters as I thought of WOotaN yu, then it all made sense to me. I saw his name on the letters in the office, his name engraved on the cabin walls, his name on the bodega's advertising posters, I saw it everywhere.

I start panicking, all of the pieces were connected. This was all a setup. The more I think about it, the more I let the anger inside me take over my thoughts. I let out a scream of frustration as nobody seems to believe me nor Alice. We got tortured for absolutely nothing, fucking bastards.