02. KluenNuea: Your true colors

KluenNuea; Star In My Mind.

Kluen felt a lump hard to swallow down in his throat and also something else starting to rise up under his waistline, yet he didn't have time to back off now.

"You can remove your robe now, Nong!", Petal said with her gentle sweet voice.

And it was at that moment Kluen knew he had fucked up real hard because in front of him was the one and only love of his life: Nuea looking at him like he had seen a ghost, widened eyes and mouth shaped like an "O".

********

It all started when Petal asked Kluen for his help. They were raised as siblings when they were kids and it was hard to deny her a favor, even when it involved him getting naked in front of her art class so they could draw his body.

"I might be a little embarrassed, P'Petal!", Kluen whined.

"Oi, Nong~! There is no need for that! My class is very professional, all they need is a model because the one who usually does this for us called saying he got positive for his Covid test!", Petal tried to convince him, her pretty face wrinkled with worries.

Well, it wasn't like he was going to pose for the whole University after all. It was just one class for about... 45 minutes or so? What could go wrong, right?

"Okay, okay! You can count on me!", Kluen finally gave in to her pleading eyes.

********

But now that Kluen was standing in front of a bench in the middle of a pretty cold classroom filled with 20 art students, he realized it wasn't that easy. Especially when Nuea was also part of said class, which he wanted to punch himself for forgetting that this could happen.

Kluen wasn't the shy type, that's why he didn't gave it too much thought when Petal asked him to be the model for a day, but it was a completely different situation to stand naked in front of his longtime crush knowing he would stare at each tiny detail of his body.

"Nong? Please take off your robe!", Petal repeated once again, looking at her wristwatch. He was making them waste time when they should have been working.

Seeing no other choice, Kluen started to remove the soft robe and he watched a little commotion in a corner of the class. It was Nuea who was grabbing his things as fast as he could and putting them inside his backpack in order to get away from there as soon as possible before he could see any more skin than the basketball uniform could let him see of his only love, KhabKluen.

"Where are you going, Daonuea?", Petal asked her student.

"I-I...", Nuea's brain was trying to find a good excuse, but his horror was getting in the middle, making him too slow for that. "I just remember that I have to do a report for the class after that and...", but he couldn't complete his sentence.

"Well, if you couldn't make it before, you won't use my class to do it now, Nong! Please go back to your seat and start to work!", Petal said in a tone that discouraged the student from trying to get away from that class.

Nuea then placed his things back to his seat and opened his sketchbook. He sighed hard and when he tipped his head to see Kluen, the other was already naked and sitting at the designated bench.

The way the classroom lights bathed his body made the muscles more visible and gave his tanned skin an especial glow. It was cliche to compare, but Nuea thought Kluen looked like a prince straight out of a fairy tale. If princes were used to walking around completely naked.

To his surprise, when Nuea stared at the model's face, he could see a faint reddish tone on his cheeks. Of course he was shy, even if he was the great Khabkluen, it would still be awkward to anyone not used to doing that job. For some reason, knowing that the other was as nervous as him, gave Nuea the straw of courage he needed to start working. He grabbed his pencil and started to draw.