END

Nathan is wandering near the woods and is now standing where he came back. Where the portal had previously led him.

He then sat under the tree and fell asleep.

He was completely awakened an hour later when he felt a wind tugging him to a round white hole. He stands quickly and takes up his attack posture.

A young man emerged from the portal at that point.

Nathan let go of his armor, allowing his knees to fall and him to kneel in front of the man.

The young man then extended his arms to embrace Nathan.
"Did I take too long?" inquired the man.

"Yes, you fool, I-I thought you were dead; you really worried me; just thinking I'd lost you and you'd never come back to me scared me."

"Shh, I'm here now; I'll never leave you; I'm sorry if I scared you; all I want is for you to be safe, i love you"

"I love you too"
"So please, don't go. Don't leave me again. I can't stand the thought of loosing you ever again. When i wake up each morning and see that you're not there, fear takes over me and i can hardly breathe so please,,, don't ever leave me"

"I was never truly happy this past hundred years, not with you gone by my side, I will never let you go again. Nathan. "

"It's the first time I've seen him smile" Guinevere added. "I'm thrilled, too," Lunox remarked.

Nathan is flanked by two young ladies, one of whom is Nathan's friend. The two ladies were overjoyed to see him smile.

"I'm really curious,he seemed to be so happy,I wonder what he's dreaming about."