Part 4

Buzz!! Buzz!! Buzz!!
"Ugh whos texting me at 4 in the morning!?" I grumble as I turn over and grab my phone.

Unknown number 4:25

Hey baby doll it's me Jeremy.

How did this man get my number??

*this next part is texting*

Me

How the hell did you get my number??

Unknown number

It's a secret baby doll. Come to the park.

Me

WHAT!!? NO FUCKING WAY ITS 4 AM!!

Unknown number

I know baby doll but come on. Please?? I'll buy you ice cream.

Do not judge me. No I'm not on my way to the park at 4 a clock to see some boy. I'm going to the park at 4 a clock to see and random boy who's getting me ice cream. When I get there he's sitting on the monkey bars with a joint. Of course. "Hey baby doll!" He says jumping off the bars. "Hey douchebag where's my ice cream??" I reply. "Don't I get a kiss first baby doll?" Hes got that stupid smile again. "In your dreams prick!" "Then you don't know what I dream about baby doll."He replied with a smirk. "Shut up douchebag." I grumble.
"Why'd you want me to come to the park? To flirt some more?" I asked afraid to know the answer. "That and just wanted see you some more baby doll." "You'll see me tomorrow you moron!" I yelled. Man I have been yelling alot lately. "I'm leaving." I was about to walk away and all of the sudden his arms where around my stomach."Awwww baby doll don't leave me so soon!" His head was on my shoulder and when I looked at him he had a pout on his face. "L-Let go of me!!" I shouted. "Not until I get my kiss baby doll." I was pissed. I turned around only to see his dark brown eyes looking into mine. "You have very pretty green eyes baby doll." He said this quietly. "Th-thank you." I managed to blurt out. "Can you let me go now?" At this point I was pleading. "Hmmm alright baby doll but you have to meet me here tomorrow at this time okay?" "Alright douchebag." I hissed. I walked away thinking about what the hell happened back there. Why was I at the park with stoner boy?