Special Equipment

Bio-Sensor: Auto type

A technological variant of the Psycommu system developed by Anaheim Electronics. Although its full capabilities are unknown, its primary purpose is to allow a Newtype pilot to more easily interface with his mobile suit via mental commands. The bio-sensor could also have a rather surprising side effect when the pilot was mentally and emotionally focused enough (usually when angry or upset) to cause the bio-sensor to amplify the power, speed, and strength of the mobile suit for a short period of time.

————————————————————
Gaia system: intelligent type

Gaia system is Information or Intelligent system, it like scanning Surrounding all of areas. To find the machine weaknesses. Blue Visor turn green because of Gaia system, it created by Jack' grandfather.

His grandfather is one of members the Graves, his grandfather know Jack capable abilities and Instant. His grandfather left the group with a copy project test "Proto Rider", he meeting his old friend General Johann Abraham Revil, he ask his old friend to help him, General say "yes". The workers build a Project one mobile suit and his grandfather create combat and Intelligent system to delivered his grandson Jack Rap. His grandfather will passed away soon. He ask his old friend to promise him "if Jack get out of colony side 7 to delivered to him, he like The True Grim Reaper from his eyes, promise me". General Revil Accepted his wish, Jack grandfather is passed away.

————————————————————
Kronos system: Fighter type

Kronos system is combat, brute force, booster of strength system. It powerful combat systems, (think like if you grab your Enemy arms, rip off their arms or crushed them or grab their arm very tighter, kick their chest) if the Pilot get angry because person heard from the soul of innocent people are crying suffering. Blue or green visors turn red or yellow because of Kronos system, it created by Jack Grandfather.