background

Background
When Zach was 15 he was just wondering through Instagram and came a across an account that at first he thought was disgusting. It was male who was a little and dl. Even Zach thought it was wired he dicide to look into it a little and soon found out that he actually liked it but didn't want any ot his friends to know especially James. Later that week Zach decides to go to a store across town and get some diapers and a few thing he wanted to try. One thing that should be noted is Zach Is kind of small and skin for his age. So he decides to get two different packs of diapers, goodnites S/M hulk designs and the huggies pullups 4t-5t Lion Gaured ones.

 So he decides to get two different packs of diapers, goodnites S/M hulk designs and the huggies pullups 4t-5t Lion Gaured ones

Zach walks down the baby aisle he sees tomme tippee 18-36 month pacifiers and decides to get those

And he also see a sippy cup and picks that up aswell

Zach got back home and was happy but also still felt a little bit weird about the hole thing. His parents were gone on a trip so he had the weekend to him self and so he decided to put on a goodnite first. Zach instant fell in love but at the same time thought he was a weirdo. But he just decided to stay in it. As more time passed the diapers grew on him. So he decided to try one of the pacifiers out and the same thing happened that happened with the diaper but again as more time passed the more he fell In love with it. So Zach decided to sit down and watch a movie before he started the movie he filled up his sippy cup and grabbed his favorite blanket. About half way through the movie Zach had to pee and in his head he said to him self well " I am wearing a diaper why not". Zach used his diaper and felt the warmness flowing through the diaper and loved it but also thinking something else but didnt pay to much attentionto it. After this Zach slipped into little space, not for the first time but for the first time of him going fully into little space. Zach was playing with his paci and sippy cup. Zach start to notice that he was tired and just wanted to fall asleep but he decided to get up and change into another goodnite before going back and slipping back into little space and falling asleep well watching the movie.

The next moring Zach woke feeling like he got one of the beat night sleeps ever and started to thinking about how great last night was for him. Zach didn't even notice that he had wet his goodnite well he was sleeping until he got up. When he finally realized he thought it was kinda cool but also thinking he might start wetting the bed and was scared. But just decided to change and shower. Later that night just in case Zach put on another goodnite before he went to bed and in the morning he noticed he didn't wet the goodnite. So he was happy and went to school his parents got back to town when he was at school but Zach put everything away so his parents  wouldn't find anything. Later that night Zach decided to do a little experiment and diapered up before he went to bed and got him self to go into little space. When he woke up the next morning  the goodnite was wet so Zach was worried but not to much because he think he knows what was going one . So Zach again goes to school and later that night he decides to but on a huggies before he goes to bed. And the next morning it is not wet. So it conforms his suspension that if he goes to bed in little space he will wet the bed.

Zach is happy with his new found love but doesn't want any one to know except for the few peole online he has started to talk to.

Hope you like the background the begin of the story will be next.