sex scene. (optional)

James and Zach clean everything up from breakfest. Zach is standing over by the counter and James walks over.
James "some ones looking really cute"
Zach blushes "well you one to talk"
James reaches down and feels Zach diaper
James "some ones a little wet"
Zach "maybe"
James lifts Zach up onto the counter and give Zach a kiss on the check
James "I want to have a little fun how about you"
Zach "yes please"
James and Zach start to make out for about 30 seconds
James " I have been looking forward to this for awhile"
Zach " so have I daddy"
James "let's take this upstairs"
Zach "let's go again"
James lift Zach up and starts caring him upstairs they get to Zach room and James set Zach down on the bed
James you get your plastic pants and onesie of I will grab some towels, lube and condoms. So Zach does what he needs todo and James grabs everything. James comes back and through a few towels on the bed and then Zach and James start to rub their front of their diapers together with them both being soaked and they soon both become hard. Then James rips a hole in the front of his diaper and a hole in the back of zachs.
James "are you ready to have some fun buddy"
Zach " yes pleeassee"
James "wait one sec" James quickly goes into Zach closet and grabs a vibrating butt plug and brings it out but sets it to the side for now James then put on the condom and  applies the lube. James sticks is rock hard dick at this point into Zach and Zach moans with joy, enjoyment, and pain. James slowly starts going back and forth. Then James well still fucking Zach starts kissing him and soon the are making out.
James " are you ready to kick it up a bit"
Zach *in pleasure* "yes daddy"
James starts to pick it up and goes harder and deeper. Zach starts to moan louder and James starts to moan too. Their diaper are also making a notable slush sound as James goes in and out and it is making both of them harder. James then grabs the vibrations plug and turns it on and puts it down the front of zachs diaper but keep the level on low.
Zach "oh daddy oh daddy give to me"
James "oh baby it's just begun" James then picks up the speed and they both begin moaning more and more with Zach sprikinling in "harder, yes daddy, more" well James is " yes buddy, your daddys little bitch, you want,, you will get it"
James " say I am daddy little bitch" well grabbing zachs neck and starts going harder well squizing a little bit on Zach neck
Zach " I am daddys little bitch" well wincing in pain but also enjoying it
James then turn the vibrator up to medium and then both moan louder
James then turns the vibrator up to high and goes ad hard as he can giving Zach everything well
James "your  going to make daddy cum"
Zach " cum daddy cum, cum in my ass"
And after 10 seconds both James and Zach cum. Out of exhaustion James falls onto zachs chest and just hugs him.
James "I love you buddy, I hole you enjoyed it because I sure did"
Zach well panting "I did daddy I did" then giving him a hug back
After about snuggling with eachother for about 5 minutes they get up and decide to get changed to head to the park.
James " you were such a good boy during are fun so I will let you pick out what diaper you want and your extras then we can decide your outfit"
Zach "ok thank you daddy"

Ok so if you did read this part the beginning of the next part will have some of the same things but no sex