Chapter Five

"I am coming" he knocked before entering.

He stepped inside the room and closed the door and stood there for a long time. Watching me. He tilted his face at a point as he examined me carefully. I was scared and shifted my weight. I never had a boy watching me this close or i hadnt have to stand with so revealing of a costume to a man.

"Please..." I prayed, my eyes on the floor. The air in the room suddenly being so unbearable.

"Nath" he said, crossing his arms over his broad chest. He was wearing a cotton shirt today. His hair damp. Presumably he took a bath. "My name is" he clarified.

I didnt know what to say. So kept quite. He came around, unfolding the saree and taking a corner out he handed over to me "put it in" he commanded. So i did. Taking the end and putting it as he said. The saree was smooth, new. Which made me guess he went out to buy it to me. Then i will have to pay him on my way out here. I would have to check if theres a bank here.

As he took the other end of the saree and folded it in neat pleats, i wondered if he did this to his wife. How else will a man like him know how to drape it around a woman? His face was hard. Concentrated.It gave away nothing.

"Put it on the shoulder" he commanded again and did the pleats against my belly and demanded i put it inside again. I did what he said. There was barely any touch from him. And i felt a warm sensation spread through my cheat. For him. For the mother that made a son like him.

"Thank you" i stated. Grateful and contained.

"You are still in my house and its night again-"
Putting a finger on his lips i cut his sentence. What does he think of himself? "If you were to rape me, u could have done it yesterday" i insisted, and sat on the bed, showing confidence. "You are just trying to scare me which i am not gonna be. Not anymore" i shrugged. My lips gave a huge smile to him considering him to smile too. But who was i to say? Did he even know how to show his teeth?

He held be my my arm again. The same place he bruised, does he not know theres more skin just below it? Twisting it he held it my my back as he breathed his soap on my neck. "Use the new one on the right self if you take a bath tomorrow" he stated through grited teeth, his sharp nose touching my bare skin. I flinched at the contact.
"Come with me and take your food." He said "i shouldn't see your pretty face until the next evening after this" he yanked me farther this time. My arm paining.

I need to apply something first thing.