chapter 8

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HOO..

Annabeth Pov

I look up and percy was infront of me so i ask him "Yes persues?"

"just percy would be fine wise girl" he replied

I blush when he say "wise girl" Its been 100 long years since he call me that

"alright seaweed brain,you still sound like the old you" i said

"so annabeth" my face expression dropped because he called my name and not wise girl.

"Ermm, i want to talk about what happen a 100 year ago, i kinda forgive you for what you did to me and i found out from aphrodite that im still in love with you but i too discover i had feeling for artemis so maybe u could be wise girl and u can share me with artemis. Is it alright?"

Percy pov

I cant believe that i said that but i had no choice. curse you aphrodite i thought but all i got as reply was giggling in my mind.

"Yes its alright" i heard annabeth reply "okay ill be right back"i said to her

i teleported to a flower shop and got two sets of roses and teleported to olympus to find artemis i saw her sitting near the fountain . I walk towards her and pass her a set of rose which she happily accept it.

I ask her "lady artemis would you mind being my girlfriend and sharing me with annabeth ?"

"No i dont mind" artemis reply i grab her hand and teleported back to CHB.I walk to annabeth and pass her the roses.

"lets go" i say

"Where to?" asked both of the girls at the same time

"you'll see"

well im posting this to say thanks for the reads and votes thanks guys... ;)