Chapter 4

This to pay back to those who have waited for so long on the update so sorry.....

~jake pov~

That good for nothing son of poseidon how does he even know I'm not a real son of Poseidon even if I'm not how did he find out I'm really curious..oh gods I'm starting to sound like that upstart daughter of Athena...!!!!

~percy pov~

After that son of Gaia ran out if camp zues appeared to all the campers and said:"well done omega u have done well getting the traitor out of camp and now we can plan our next phase of attack on our enemy." Everybody cheered except one person annabeth chase she look at me with curiousity in her eyes.

~artemis pov~

I notice the daughter of Athena was looking at percy wandering who he is but I also a bit jealous when she look at him... Could I have fallen in love with percy but I'm a maiden goddess I can't fall in love I have make an oath if I broke it how am I going to even lead my hunters on mission. I will talk to Aphrodite about this...

~percy pov~

I feel a pair of eyes dawning on me when I turn around I saw artemis looking at me and deep in thoughts I got to admit she is hot and I got a crush on her since I first saw her outside that military school so long ago that I even forgot the name of the school.. But then she look away without looking back and I felt abit upset since she didn't talk to me on olympus and even now..

Well that is how I'm going to end this chapter..... Pls give me more help on the story and ideas thxs....