THIRTY-FOUR

The morning rays reached the apartment the men were currently residing in, shining through the window and hitting them all in the face.

One by one they began waking up, their heads pounding because of the activities from yesterday.

"God, I'm starving." Hoseok was the first one to speak up, more like groan out.

He sat up, hair sticking into all sorts of directions. His face was puffy from sleep and he could barely keep his eyes open.

Seokjin, who sat up completely awake, snorted at the sight.

He shook his head, glancing at Jeongguk's figure wondering how he was doing.

After that he averted his gaze towards Namjoon who was laying next to him. A snore exited his mouth and Seokjin rolled his eyes, sitting back and rising his foot.

"What the hell?!" Namjoon shouted, flinching upwards looking in all directions to see where the danger was coming from.

All he saw was an innocently smiling Seokjin who pretended he had no clue what just happened.

But Namjoon knew better than that. Unfortunately this wasn't the first time.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He muttered, shaking his head and looking down. But a small smile was plastered on his lips.

All the other men woke up due to the commotion, sitting up and yawning.

"I'm so thirsty, damn." Jimin said, voice cracking at every word as if he was a kid about to enter the teenager phase.

It made Taehyung chuckle. Jimin heard it, shot daggers at Taehyung by glaring at him and received a stuck out tongue in return.

The smallest male rummaged through his bag, grabbing out his water bottle because his throat felt like the equivalent of the sahara desert.

He twisted the cap off with hooded eyes, not one hundred percent awake yet, and went to pour some in his mouth.

Unfortunately, nothing came out.

He blinked the blurriness away from his eyes, holding his bottle up to see what was left in there.

Yeah, nothing. Otherwise something would've came out.

He huffed, throwing the plastic bottle to some corner in the room.

"Hey-" Jeongguk ducked towards the side, the object nearly hitting him in his face which Jimin wasn't quite aware of.

The bottle hit the wall and everyone stared at nothing for a few more seconds, all needing to process the sound and still having to wake up.

"I'm going to see if there's a toilet around here somewhere." Namjoon said, standing up.

"Wait, I need to go too, let me come with you." The brunette attempted on standing up but he grunted, pain shooting through his leg in such insane amounts it made him dizzy.

"Woah there buddy, just wait a second. I'll go look first, then I'll come to help you. Alright?"

Taehyung nodded in response, rubbing his eyes.

"I have a headache." He muttered.

Around an hour later, the boys sat around the table in the middle of the room. They had eaten one of their lasts bits of food, nearly downed all their water so it was an understatement that something needed to happen, and quick. They had to find some safe place, more food and water.

"Can't you just fill up the bottle in that sink?" Jeongguk raised his eyebrow, glancing at the mentioned sink.

Seokjin shook his head, "I tried. It's out of water."