-|𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴|-

Here I am back with another chapter of this story

It's already 1.3k+ views in just four updates and I can't thank you guys enough for that🥺❤️

And special thanks for all those inline comments. Your comments not only motivate me but also make me laugh a lot. Thank you so much precious people🫂❤️

♡Inline comments are love♡

Happy reading

•──────♡✧♡──────•

Manik's pov

The only thing that was roaming in my head since the time I entered home is Nandini. Till yesterday I didn't even know her and just in a span of few hours, she created havoc inside my heart. Kuch toh baat hai iss ladki mein.

But I was also thinking about Cabir's words. Was I actually jealous? Leave it, I have more important work to do. But first I have to meet Mukti. Yes, I have to know that first. But what if my assumptions come true. No no no no it can't happen. I have to talk to Mukti as soon as possible.

His pov ended

Thinking about something, he got ready and went downstairs.

"Mom, I am going to Mukti's house" He shouted.

"Ok. Jaldi aana" his mom shouted back.

"Haa ek ghante mein aa jaaunga" again shouting, he left his house.

Driving as fast as possible, he came to her house. He entered and rang the bell, her mom opened the door and smiled seeing him there.

"Hi Manik beta, kaise ho?" her mom greeted him.

"I am good aunty. Aap kaise ho?" he too asked her politely.

"Main bhi achi hu. Tum bahar kyu khade ho, andar aao na."

"Haan" saying he entered.

"Acha ab bolo kya khaoge?"

"No, thank you aunty, main thoda jaldi mein hu. Mukti ghar par hai?"

"Haa wo apne room mein hai."

"Ok" saying that, he ran to her room. While her mom was looking at him in confusion.

•────────────•

In Mukti's room

Manik barged into her room without knocking and found her sleeping peacefully. He went towards her bed and started shaking her vigorously. While Mukti woke up with a jerk screaming, "Earthquake earthquake. Koi bachao mujhe. Mom Dad."

"Jeez, shut up woman. Main hu, Manik" he said closing her mouth with his palm.

While Mukti was looking at him widening her eyes which was full of confusion.